PDA

View Full Version : What sites?????

kdrsoundandlight
30-01-2008, 05:47 PM
Hi everyone, what website do you find succesful to advertise on? I am signed up to uk disco and thats the best so far, i am also signed up to this site and mobile dj online but had no luck from any of them can anyone suggest any more?
thanks

Spirits High
30-01-2008, 07:18 PM
Hi everyone, what website do you find succesful to advertise on? I am signed up to uk disco and thats the best so far, i am also signed up to this site and mobile dj online but had no luck from any of them can anyone suggest any more?
thanks

Here's an idea for you put into google "free disco listings" see what comes up.

Also search "disco" followed by your town / area and again see what comes up and away you go, get those fingers typing!

kdrsoundandlight
30-01-2008, 07:25 PM
fair enough

yourdj
31-01-2008, 06:51 AM
Im doing loads of marketing to introduce your dj at the moment. I have listed on yell (£400!) for one year too see what happens. Other than that made the most of free listings by typing in search terms and selecting the top ten. Touch local, yell, thompson free listings always a good bet.

What would you think our customers would use? Im reckoning:

dj (location), disco (location), mobile dj (location) ?
Thats as far as i have got as i have to cover the new forest and hampshire!

What else has anyone had luck with other terms?

KrazyKaz
31-01-2008, 08:40 AM
I just typed into google search "mobile disco directories" and there are a few on there, including this site.

rob1963
31-01-2008, 08:43 AM
I just typed into google search "mobile disco directories" and there are a few on there, including this site.

There are more than you think.

When I started Googling for wedding directory sites which I might want to advertise on, I found at least 50!

Then it's just trial & error.....a case of choosing some & monitoring your webstats to see how many hits they bring to your site.

KrazyKaz
31-01-2008, 08:58 AM
Ok, perhaps a "few" was not the right word, there are loads :) including wedding, kids etc.

Some you have to pay for, some that are free ;)

Solitaire Events Ltd
31-01-2008, 11:44 AM
How many more times is this going to come up....

Can nobody use the search facility?

rob1963
31-01-2008, 12:51 PM
Maybe a new member who has only posted 10 times is not aware of the search facility.

I know I wasn't when I was in that situation.

Solitaire Events Ltd
31-01-2008, 01:24 PM
That's helpful Rob.

rob1963
31-01-2008, 02:33 PM
That's helpful Rob.

:confused: