PDA

View Full Version : The Ultimate Party

Mayhem 1
04-02-2008, 10:33 AM
I came away from my kids party yesterday with a booking for what is going to be an AWESOME night!!!!

All the adults who had children there yesterday want me to do a party for them but to run it as a kids party!!!!

Yep you read that right, they want the music & games I would do at a chldren's party and when they have thier food it is going to be the normal kids food plus jelly & Iced Cream.

I can not wait for it, it's going to be fantastic

UltraBeat Entertainment
04-02-2008, 10:38 AM
That sounds like one hell of an intresting night to me. Bet thats gona be a right laugh. Are they all going to dress up as kids as well? you should take a camera ang get some shots for us.

Mayhem 1
04-02-2008, 10:41 AM
Yes mate it is 100% fancy dress and you can be sure both the camera and camcorder will be there

UltraBeat Entertainment
04-02-2008, 10:48 AM
i can just imagine 100 grown ups doing the fast food song and eating jelly and ice cream.
If there children for the night do they need adult supervision?:rolleyes:

Shaun
04-02-2008, 11:12 AM
Why do I have the niggling feeling that the people you're doing the party for is the same kind of people I've seen on Jerry Springer. You know the ones - those "adults" that have a fetish for wearing nappies and living their lives as small children.

Be afraid....be very afraid!

:d

Solitaire Events Ltd
04-02-2008, 11:15 AM
Personally, I can't think of anything worse!

UltraBeat Entertainment
04-02-2008, 11:20 AM
Why do I have the niggling feeling that the people you're doing the party for is the same kind of people I've seen on Jerry Springer. You know the ones - those "adults" that have a fetish for wearing nappies and living their lives as small children.

Be afraid....be very afraid!

Or they could just be the kind of people who like to have fun:D.
Sounds a right laugh. would love to do a disco like that just for the entertainment value.

And i haven't been on jerry springer.....Yet:daft:

KrazyKaz
04-02-2008, 01:17 PM
Sounds like it could be fun. :) :)

CRAZY K
04-02-2008, 01:23 PM
I came away from my kids party yesterday with a booking for what is going to be an AWESOME night!!!!

All the adults who had children there yesterday want me to do a party for them but to run it as a kids party!!!!

Yep you read that right, they want the music & games I would do at a chldren's party and when they have thier food it is going to be the normal kids food plus jelly & Iced Cream.

I can not wait for it, it's going to be fantastic

Well thats different Gary--but--are you nicking my name:D

www.ultimatecountryshow.co.uk

regards

CRAZY K
The Ultimate Caller

Solitaire Events Ltd
04-02-2008, 01:39 PM
Well thats different Gary--but--are you nicking my name:D

www.ultimatecountryshow.co.uk

regards

CRAZY K
The Ultimate Caller

Do you realise that under 'newer tracks' you have songs from 25 years ago Alan! :eek: :D

CRAZY K
04-02-2008, 02:25 PM
Do you realise that under 'newer tracks' you have songs from 25 years ago Alan! :eek: :D

Probably, its not an issue here--im dealing with a different market to mainstream Disco---as you can tell:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Better not look at the main playlist--they are even older:D :D :D

Any way dont worry--this site is pulling the punters---

As Paul @ Spirits High will be pleased to confirm:D :D :D

CRAZY K

wensleydale
04-02-2008, 06:08 PM
this could be a disaster.
are you sure it wasnt one person who thought it would be a good idea and that their 100 friends will love it as much as them?

Spirits High
04-02-2008, 07:05 PM
As Paul @ Spirits High will be pleased to confirm:D :D :D

CRAZY K

Indeed I will , am looking forward to the western night in Grantham.

I know what the punters will be like so know they'll be well up for it

Dragonfly
04-02-2008, 07:08 PM

Really??? know many 3 headed knuckle draggers who may well be related to most of the other guests present in some way ;) :D :D :D :D :D

not that im in anyway bitter about the place or anything :D :D :D

CRAZY K
04-02-2008, 07:16 PM

DONT FORGET THE CHECK SHIRT:D

:cowboy: :cowboy: :cowboy:

CRAZY K

Spirits High
04-02-2008, 07:51 PM
Really??? know many 3 headed knuckle draggers who may well be related to most of the other guests present in some way ;) :D :D :D :D :D

not that im in anyway bitter about the place or anything :D :D :D

Dave , it's in the Cpls Club on the barracks so hopefully not to many like that apart from the staff!

CRAZY K

Like I would!

Penfold42
04-02-2008, 07:56 PM

CRAZY K

Make a change from the
Hawaiian ones (http://images.buycostumes.com/mgen/merchandiser/19705.jpg) ...........:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Spirits High
04-02-2008, 08:22 PM
Make a change from the
Hawaiian ones (http://images.buycostumes.com/mgen/merchandiser/19705.jpg) ...........:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Tony,

Are you implying I gig in Hawaiin shirts?

How very dare you :D

Mayhem 1
08-02-2008, 06:47 AM
Hey Chaps, nothing wrong with bright shirts!!!!!

I have had many positive thoughts from a lot of mums telling me that they are very child friendly, especially when I do a nursey party.