PDA

View Full Version : egyptian themed kids party

blitz
07-02-2008, 03:18 PM
Doing a party for 8 yr olds in a couple of weeks and if possible they would like a egyptian theme to the party with games and music, the only game i can think of is the mummy game with toilet roll etc, can anyone else think of any other games or any music that goes along the egyptian theme.

KrazyKaz
07-02-2008, 03:51 PM
Walk like an Egyptian - Bangles

Like you say, mummy game would work

Also - Hot Scarab (like hot potato, but use a plastic beetle instead) Get the kids to sit in a circle, pass the beetle to each other, when the music stops the kid holding the beetle is out. Last kid gets a prize (but i would give a sweet/pencil to all the kids as they get out, then no one loses)

Vectis
07-02-2008, 06:03 PM
You could try getting them to make human pyramids? The tallest one wins.

Oops... just noticed you said 8-year-olds - forget that, PLI nightmare :D

Maybe making pyramids out of something else... cards? beermats?

pagan_flame
07-02-2008, 11:29 PM
any music that goes along the egyptian theme.

Having just got back from there (Egypt) on Sunday... Hossan Ramzy is to Egyptian Dance what Riverdance is to Irish Dancing... ;)

Website --> HERE (http://www.hossamramzy.com/) <--

Otherwise, we went to Pacha in Sharm El Sheikh on Saturday night, Ministry of Sound were there with Hedkandi 2008... :D :beer1:

UltraBeat Entertainment
08-02-2008, 01:15 PM
Instead of sleeping lions what about.......wait for it........
SLEEPING MUMMIES:D :D :D

flatliners
09-02-2008, 02:41 PM
play hide and seek but you have to count up to a million then go find kids by witch time party is over and you can go home

blitz
11-02-2008, 12:18 PM
sleeping lions???
cheers for the sugestions guys, might try the piramid one lol

UltraBeat Entertainment
11-02-2008, 01:31 PM
sleeping lions???

The one where all they have to do is be still and quiet and if you catch them moving there out. Think thats what it's called:confused:.

It's great 2mins into the gig play this game then you can go sit at the bar for the next 2hrs before its time to pack up and go home.:D. Joking.

It's a game i remeber playing with really young children. it's fun because you can try to tickle them and make them move to get them out:)