PDA

View Full Version : For the bikers out there or if ya just like rock music

Creature
20-02-2008, 12:06 PM
http://users2.titanichost.com/creature1963/anysparechangerally/flyer2008.JPG

ok ok I know I said I wasnt gonna do another one and then people reminded me of the promise PaulTheStall got out of me on the Sat nite at this years bash.... and the requests in person, email and phone calls so there will be another one next year........

THE DATE WILL BE 3rd weekend in MAY 16th - 18th

Venue has been confirmed at

The Plough - Address: Ramsey Road, Farcet Fen, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, PE7 3DR [01733 844307]

I will update this post on this thread only to keep the thread tidy. If people could cross post on other forums,websites would be very grateful.

The format will be slightly different next year in that 80% of profit will goto NABD (to be handed to Rick Hulse at 2009 rally). and 20% will stay in bank account to help fund the following years rally...

I am in need of sponsorship for next years fund raiser, so if your a company or work for a company Please ask !!! all donations will be gratefully received and put to good use

The site is to be confirmed but hopefully will be a lot closer to Peterborough and a lot easier to find.

There may be some limitations on the amount of bands next year if we have to use a marquee. But the pub Owner has planning permission going thru for a purpose built music barn complete with stage n bar for around 500 people - (should be big enough for us)

Rick Hulse will again be the Guest of Honor and to receive the cheques on behalf of N.A.B.D.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bands

Friday Nite -
Termoil - CONFIRMED
Some Kind Of Mushroom TBC
???????????? choice of 3 at mo TBC

Saturday

Rick Hulses Comedy club onsite for sat afternoon.

Stevie & His Mandolin - CONFIRMED

The Dough Boys With drew Rivers (On NON dodgy Stools next year) CONFIRMED

General Skullduggery TBC

Exhibt A TBC

The Devil Rock Four (coming all the way from Australia) TBC
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=38524921

The AlmaBoobies - Confirmed
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=54432819

There are more bands in the pipeline will update as things get confirmed. Any other band members on here want to put there bands forward ?????

Disco will be Chaos Roadshow

--------------------------------------------------
Stalls

Custom Biker - We sell german & cruiser style helmets, face masks in many designs, embroidered patches, pin badge, glasses & goggles etc

CrCustoms - manufacture custom mudguards for chops customs trikes & hotrods etc

more to be added

Trophies by 100% Biker.

Helpers:- Wozwolf, Slappers n Trollops, And the Chevy Crew.

Ticket prices £15.00 Pre-Book ONLY

Everybody including me will be paying the entry fee into this event.

Disabled cars/vans will need details when booking as space is very limited

other cars £25.00 (subject to space ) (all goes to N.A.B.D)

T-shirts £10.00 & badges £3.00 (can only be ordered with tickets)

Tickets can now be ordered (they will be sent out in January)

Please make cheques payable to.... Stephen Osborn

and send with SAE to

Creatures any spare change rally
C/O 382 Bourne Road
Pode Hole
Spalding
Lincs
PE11 3LL

Dont forget to add your T-shirt size or badge order !!!! as none will be on sale on the weekend.

Paypal details... [email protected] Please add £1.50 (per Ticket) to cover paypal fees and envelope & stamp please.