PDA

View Full Version : Fairford Airshow 2008

Mayhem 1
19-03-2008, 11:01 AM
I have just received a call from the organisers of the Royal Air Show at RAF Fairford inviting me to return this year.

My main duties are to entertain the families from the main concert stage over both days!!!!

I have done this before and it is an amazing experience I can tell you.

The dates are:

Saturday 12th July 2008 & Sunday 13th July 2008

I can not wait.

More details as and when I get them.

UltraBeat Entertainment
19-03-2008, 11:35 AM
Sounds amazing. You should be really pleased with yourself for getting that. mind you i bet that's hard work entertaining all those people and how can you "get down" to there level if your on stage?

Mayhem 1
19-03-2008, 11:53 AM
Hiya Spud,

Great to hear from you mate.

The concert stage is huge as you can imagine but it works mate.

I have loadsa families having a pick - nick on the grass in front of the stage so the show just happens!!!

Massive stage - massive PA and a shed load of people = AWESOME couple of days :D

UltraBeat Entertainment
19-03-2008, 01:06 PM
Good to hear from you too mate

that's gonna be one hell of a show. what kind of games you got planned for this beast of an event then I'm guessing the usual games just won't cut it on a large scale like this one.

Mayhem 1
20-03-2008, 06:36 AM
Hiya Spud,

Strange as it may seem mate but any games I do are much better!!!!

This is due to the two huge screens each side if the stage puls there are 12 other screens dotted around the showground.

Serious ammount of people watching mate :D :D :D

UltraBeat Entertainment
20-03-2008, 01:16 PM
Make sure you get in some self advertising then with so much potential:D ;) .

Also don't forget to take the camera I'd love to see some pic's of your big day out. just image mayhem on the big screen:eek:.

Good luck with it mate and i wish you all the best.

P.s just a thought have you written anymore children's games .PDF since part 1? would love to read a second one if you ever get round to it. They are great little reads.
:approve: