PDA

View Full Version : dj lighitng show '08

5tatman
26-03-2008, 03:35 PM
Ladies and gentlemen the date for the dj lighting event '08 is

SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 28th
12-4/5pm

comfirmed at presant

EVL with a range of completly diffrent products not avaible anywhwere else by one else.

OZ (formerly of cookies) who is just about to open his own shop, he will have deals on the day plus taking orders on the day with credit card facillities, so feel free to speak directly to him regarding anything specfically.
this number should be live from wednesday 2nd April 01782250003

to be comfirmed

ultimax -
dmx seminars

this is going to be a great day where you can have a hands on feel and ask questions to the likes of Fish from evl about lighting in general. Get ideas for your own show or chainging you lights show

thinking of going LED? Wait and see what EVL will be bringing.......... :banana:

speak to oz about deals on the day, and see wether he wil bring certain stock with him. you never know, you might just get what you want at a price you want.

at the Charnwood Arms (http://www.thecharnwoodarms.co.uk/)
rooms are normally £40 you get them for £35 when mentioning the lighting show. (got mine booked :whistling: ) restuaraunt +bar.
social afterwards

updates wil be listed as and when and seminar times will also be posted, but the date is 28th Spetember after plassa, before bpm, it's completly diffrent to both shows, come on down and fun day . :cool:

DJmissbehaving
26-03-2008, 03:59 PM
When is the next show going to be in Scotland??? All the shows seem to be down in England......I would love to come but the hassle of getting there is an issue.....
where abouts is it??

Solitaire Events Ltd
26-03-2008, 05:57 PM
When is the next show going to be in Scotland??? All the shows seem to be down in England......I would love to come but the hassle of getting there is an issue.....
where abouts is it??

Why do DJs constantly complain about travelliing? Not a pop at our Scottish jocks as they are a few miles from the nearest show, but there are people who won't even travel 30-40 miles to go!

The venue is in Leicester btw.

DJmissbehaving
26-03-2008, 09:20 PM
Not complaining at all.....just noticed the shows are all down in england and wondered if there are any in scotland soon??? After going to Eventech Scotland show i want to see more but just not getting the opportunity......

Solitaire Events Ltd
26-03-2008, 09:32 PM
Not complaining at all.....

I would love to come but the hassle of getting there is an issue.....

So you're not complaining about the hassle of getting somewhere then?

DJmissbehaving
26-03-2008, 09:53 PM
Ok i am a wee bit then......haha

Was mainly just enquiring though

Solitaire Events Ltd
26-03-2008, 10:05 PM
Ok i am a wee bit then......haha

Was mainly just enquiring though

Actually, if you read my first post, I was just stating a point, not having a pop at you. :)

pdarnett
26-03-2008, 11:58 PM
or there's a show a bit further up north in july .....:whistle:

kilmeedyman
27-03-2008, 12:10 AM

beat me to it! :p

Solitaire Events Ltd
27-03-2008, 10:08 AM

Where? :confused: :D

dmckaraoke
02-04-2008, 10:57 PM
Why do shows insist on being at weekends at least start on a fri to let some us who have work commitments a chance of a look in.....

Solitaire Events Ltd
02-04-2008, 11:02 PM
Why do shows insist on being at weekends at least start on a fri to let some us who have work commitments a chance of a look in.....

Eh? :confused:

I should think that more people on here work Friday and Saturday then Sunday.