PDA

View Full Version : Serial Numbers

Richard Veal
04-05-2008, 02:15 PM
Just a quick question, trying to update insurance.

Does anybody know where the serial number is on Source moving heads?
& kam radio mic's

Can't find them anywhere.

Thanks

Solitaire Events Ltd
04-05-2008, 02:20 PM
Just a quick question, trying to update insurance.

Does anybody know where the serial number is on Source moving heads?
& kam radio mic's

Can't find them anywhere.

Thanks

Is this for use with DJ/Musicguard? If it is and you can't find the serial numbers, you can normally use a UV pen and put your postcode on instead.

Richard Veal
04-05-2008, 02:44 PM
Thanks Boss,
Yes it is for Music guard, On the on-line form do you write "marked with postcode" in the serial number box?
Thanks for a quick reply

Solitaire Events Ltd
04-05-2008, 02:48 PM
Thanks Boss,
Yes it is for Music guard, On the on-line form do you write "marked with postcode" in the serial number box?
Thanks for a quick reply

I had my policy with them 3-4 years ago, so please check with them, just in case and I always did mine via snail mail, but that's what I did on my forms.

Richard Veal
04-05-2008, 02:57 PM
Many thanks, Just out of interest who do you use these days, any particular reason for changing? I know thats a little off topic so don't mind if you don't answer.

As for this topic, will check with them to make sure and if a postcode is ok for them, & if it is then this topic is sorted.

Many thanks

Solitaire Events Ltd
04-05-2008, 03:00 PM
Many thanks, Just out of interest who do you use these days, any particular reason for changing? I know thats a little off topic so don't mind if you don't answer.

Yeah, 'cos my circumstances changed quite a lot and I had different needs with regards to company insurance.

I had to get company PLI and employers PLI as well as insurance for hire etc and Musicguard really only deal with individual DJs.

jamesh
04-05-2008, 03:38 PM
If your PAT was done anything like mine then they put unique numbers of each item anyway for their inventory so may be Music guard would accept that instead??? Not quite a serial number but at least it identifies that item.

Richard Veal
04-05-2008, 06:54 PM
Thanks James I can try that as well only problem i see though is On the pat record everything is listed as pulse1, pulse2,etc etc

Thanks again Darren for the info - I thought you were going to say, because music guard are :Censored: