PDA

View Full Version : Jobsworths!!!

Shakermaker Promotions
10-05-2008, 02:10 PM
Hi all,

Just got back from setting up for tonights function (50th birthday) at a hall about 9 miles away from me. PLI and PAT details and access and set up times all arranged in advance. Met the birthday 'girl' at the venue as agreed and she looked a bit down. She mentioned that the 'lady' who runs the venue may want to talk to me and simply said "Good Luck!"....I wasn't sure what was to come.

Anyway, as soon as she saw me (I had a short sleeved shirt on as it IS hot today so my tattoos were on show), she obviously made up her mind about me...you know, first impressions (wrong ones) and all that.

"Have you got your PLI & PAT documents?" she asked...
"I sent these to you by email weeks ago" I replied...."Check your mail and if it isn't there I will bring them tonight with me" I said.

She didn't seem to like that.

Next she goes on about the stage....a nice big one, plenty of room etc and nice and neat.

"You won't be using our lights will you?" she says
"Er..no, I have my own" I reply
"Please be careful back there as there is very expensive equipment back there" she says.
"No problem" I reply (although I didn't see any very expensive equipment).

"Do you have sound limiters in here?" I ask
"What are they?" she replies
"They do exactly what it says on the tin as such.." I explain,.."Generally used in residential areas like this"
"No then, we don't.." she replied..."But if the music is too loud then the lady over the road will come in and ask you to turn it down"
"That's why you should have sound limiters in place then" I reply

She didn't like that either.

She then tells me that I MUST be out of the hall by midnight otherwise I will be locked in..."That's clever!" I replied...
"You finish at 11.30pm, surely 30 minutes is enough to pack down your equipment and get out?" she says.
"Yes, that's plenty of time.." I reply, "But I can assure you that no'one will be locking me in anywhere"

Guess what....she didn't like that either.

Then, Mr Caretaker turns up and she introduces me to him as 'The Disco Man'.
"Hi, I'm GARY!!" I say
The 'lady' then leaves to go to speak to the birthday girl.
I make a joke to the caretaker saying..."Blimey, I've just been read the riot act....does that happen all the time?"
The caretaker looks at me and replies "Sorry, I don't know what you mean"

I don't think he was impressed either..

So, after being shown the fire exits and where the lights were etc....(I explained that I have fire warden certificates too), I then went to speak to the birthday girl. She is really down to earth and really nice so I asked her what was up? She mentioned that she had been spoken to like a little kid by the venue 'lady'. She was hiring in a mobile bar via my mate who does all that yet she was told by the 'lady' that she still had to cough up some more money in order to have them there. I explained that my mate obtains the license and that should be enough but the 'lady' wouldn't let it go. She also explained that she was told that she MUST finish on time or there would be extra charges, if the hall wasn't cleaned and left exactly the way it was before we started then there would be extra charges, if anyone left their car in the car park overnight then they would be clamped etc etc etc

The birthday girl said to me "All this hassle makes me wonder if it's worth it?"
I replied "Listen, they are all jobsworths so don't worry about it, enjoy your big night and have a great time, forget about them!"
She then told me that she had forgotten my payment (which was supposed to be sent 7 days in advance), I didn't have the heart to moan about it and trust that she will bring it tonight.

If that wasn't all...lastly, the caretaker AND the venue 'lady came back just as I was checking the sound and lights...
"Excuse me, we were under the impression that you would be finished by now" she said
"I AM finished.." I replied..."I am checking that everything is working as it should be"

She huffed and puffed so I pumped up the sound for 5 seconds, watched her grimace and then turned it all off and shouted.. "ALL DONE!!"

I have had people like this before in hotels etc but today took the biscuit big time. They put me in a bad mood and upset the birthday girl. I am going to make sure that she has a great time tonight as much as I can and I know it sounds wierd but I'm looking forward to afterwards because I can tell you now, I am really going to take my time packing the equipment down!!

I don't go out of my way to be awkward but...hey! THEY started it !! lol

DJWilson
10-05-2008, 02:19 PM
:lol: good luck.

:eek: Would't that be illegal to lock you in there:attn:

If you are leaving your stuff there during the day you do have to right to test it before you leave. So the 'lady' knows that you know it all works just incase something happened whilst your not there.

robbiedj
10-05-2008, 02:27 PM
Don't you just love them! :tongue2:

You can bet that one of them will stand watching you pack up, looking at watch and tapping a foot. Don't forget to pack those cables nice and tidily, no just dropping them in cases, now. :devil:

And do make sure you do your public duty and point out any problems you spot. Is the fire extinguisher easily spotted and correct for electrical fires? Funnily enough, a lot of places have nice shiny ones, full of water-based fluids, totally unsuitable should the wiring overheat or similar occur.

They probably won't be impressed, though.

Shakermaker Promotions
10-05-2008, 02:37 PM
Haha...too right!!

I'll will be doing my best at the end of proceedings to be the proverbial pain in the backside just because of the way they were with me today. I mentioned first impressions earlier and it's plainly obvious to me what they think of me but I have been polite in everything that I said and the way I acted and I will continue to be tonight even when I am taking my time packing away.

First impressions count with me too and my first impressions of them aren't too healthy either!

blitz
10-05-2008, 03:17 PM
Can't wait till tommorrow to see how you escape from the hall lol. they have obviously nothing better to do with there life.

Vibrant Sounds
10-05-2008, 03:21 PM
Well I would have over run at the end, it usually takes me about 45 to 50 minutes at best to break everything down and get it out of the building.

Tom
10-05-2008, 03:38 PM
If it was me I would just nod, smile and ignor them. Also take you time when packing up. ;)

I hope this gig goes well for you tonight Gary. :). As usuall and some other may agree that we are waiting for your full report afterwards. :D:D:D

If they lock you in (which they wont anyway) just give the local boby a call and explain whats going on. The venue holder would then get in trouble. :D

Penfold42
10-05-2008, 03:50 PM
just give the local boby a call and explain whats going on.

Who...???

You mean plod....:D

As Tom said....i would be taking my time......:D

Tom
10-05-2008, 04:08 PM
Who...???

You mean plod....:D

Same thing.

Plod, Bobby, what ever. :lol:

wensleydale
10-05-2008, 04:44 PM
no need to lower yourself to their level.
just get on with the job and then get out.
as soon as you start antagonising them they will get worse and you become the same as them.

discomobiledj
10-05-2008, 05:57 PM
Do they by any chance "recommend" a different dj? Hence a little bit of a kick back?

Richard Veal
10-05-2008, 06:45 PM
complain to the hall owners, if its parish council - even better.

soundmaster mobile disco
11-05-2008, 12:23 AM
I hate it when you get people in charge of halls like this.If they want everyone out the hall by midnight then they should tell the birthday girl and her guests that the reason you have to stop the music is because............

Ive had this before and i did not rush myself to clear the hall .

leighinstoke
11-05-2008, 01:23 AM
I've experienced one extreme to the other - in village halls where you just turn up - the place is wide open but in the middle of nowhere and nothing in there to steal - so setup at leisure, as loud as you want and, after you've packed up, the clients have cleaned up, they then lock the door and give the keys back the next day.

Then I've had "you have to be there at 6.30pm", "park here", "use those sockets", "not too loud", etc, etc, and then "you must finish by 11.30pm" - which I do as I always try my utmost to be accurate (get it from my radio presenting days and can end slap bang on...." and then you get pesky caretaker who does the position voluntarily, stands huffing and puffing waiting for me to pack away. (If its voluntary and winds you up - why do it?)

If my mate Rob, who roadies for me, is with me, he can do a go-slow as good as me.... and will often move gear from stage, etc, to a pile beside the doors, then slowly make sure the van is loaded properly. He's also a good-un as any offers of help from others he soon says "you're not insured to handle this....I wouldn't want you to injure yourself.....Health and Safety.....etc."

Either that or he has the amazing ability to befriend anyone and start a conversation about nothing - superb delaying tactics that gets us the time we need.

He managed it last weekend for me after a hotel gig where a member of staff was desperate to hoover, right across our access, so he started talking about Zimbabwe and British Election systems with the bloke and they were on first name terms by the time I closed the van side door.

Sadly he's not for hire.

Corabar Entertainment
11-05-2008, 01:28 AM
Looking forward to hearing the outcome of this one! ;)

leighinstoke
11-05-2008, 01:31 AM
Looking forward to hearing the outcome of this one! ;)

He's probably wrapping himself in star-cloth and bedding down for the night as we speak due to being locked in.

Who's ever heard such rubbish.:rolleyes:

Corabar Entertainment
11-05-2008, 01:45 AM
Who's ever heard such rubbish.:rolleyes:Actually, we've had similar.... if I remember rightly, it got as far as the caretaker turning all the lights out and leaving Steve in the dark while he was still packing up!

Penfold42
11-05-2008, 07:57 AM
Is that a wise move from the caretaker part.......of all the people you would not turn the lights out on while packing up...Steve's name would be on the top of the list.....:D

Can i ask what happen next?

Excalibur
11-05-2008, 08:23 AM
Is that a wise move from the caretaker part.......of all the people you would not turn the lights out on while packing up...Steve's name would be on the top of the list.....:D

Can i ask what happen next?

I've had to pack up in darkness, due to my cables being the only ones still bringing power and light into the venue!:bang:

And where is Shaker? Still locked in the hall? If he'd kept enough gear in there, he could have kept the music on so the neighbours came to help.

mike8863
11-05-2008, 09:06 AM
These people are the backbone of society, well they will tell you they are. They are either parish council members, or failed parish council members. They are generally getting on a bit, don't want to be too racist...
And to be honest, the commitee that runs the hall will love them as they don't have to worry too much about the way things are done. I do a local hall, exactly the same, even the head bar man was the same.
Lets just say we have an understanding now...........:cool: :cool: :cool:

Tony Scott
11-05-2008, 09:34 AM
By contrast, my gig last night finished at 12.00.
At 12.30 the organiser said, right I'm off home, shut the doors behind you.

He said 'Take what food you want and have a couple of beers, not too many mind' and then left us to it..........result.

This was the venue, Chantmarle Manor, Dorset so definately not a village hall:

Dragonfly
11-05-2008, 09:38 AM
Tony your shows are awesome mate massive stack there were there any foundations left at the end??? :D :D :D and are all your lights battery operated??? as none of them ever have any cables?? it's the way ive tried to go with my show simple but very very effective and to my mind looks chic and very cosmo ;) :D :D

ive never really had this happen to me ... the odd you have to be out by x o clock which used to upset me as i work as fast as i can .... but now i just think well .... it takes x long and are you going to lock me in ??? no don't think so.

have had a few venue managers huffing and puffing tapping watches though ..... did a gig with a roadie last year i was on crutches at the end the venue manager rushed straight over and said "so how long before your packed up then?" oh about an hour i said maybe a little longer due to the fact i can't actually walk at the moment

"you're joking " she said "it usually only takes discos about 20 minutes to pack up and leave "

at which point im sorry to say i forgot myself a little bit and replied "judging by your reaction i'm not joking , people usually laugh when i tell jokes?"

oh well long live tha magic disco button hey .

Tony Scott
11-05-2008, 09:55 AM
Tony your shows are awesome mate massive stack there were there any foundations left at the end??? :D :D :D and are all your lights battery operated??? as none of them ever have any cables?? it's the way ive tried to go with my show simple but very very effective and to my mind looks chic and very cosmo ;) :D :D

Thanks Dave, was a great night!

......hope shakermaker had a good one eh?

Shakermaker Promotions
11-05-2008, 10:18 AM
Well...I'm back!!
No, I didn't get locked in although I was waiting for the comment to pop up again and then I would've said something (probably best I didn't).

So, I turn up at the venue at 6.45pm and there waiting for me is the caretaker. I reverse the van up to the removeable bollards like I did earlier and as I get out the van the caretaker runs over and says.......

"Let me do that for you"

Couldn't actually believe it at the time. I reverse the van, get my backup CD's out and we walk into the venue togeather. I thank him for his help and then go to the stage where I am set up and turn on the equipment etc and get myself ready. About 10 minutes later, 2 mini buses turn up with the birthday girl and some of her guests and she comes in and asks if I would like a drink...I have a lemonade (what a devil!!).

I explain the obvious...It's still very sunny so the lights won't have the same effect and so she asks the caretaker to close all of the blinds, he does this but leaves the uplighters on around the venue (even though it is still light). I start playing some of the birthday girls requests as background music (Riders on the Storm - The Doors, Hold your head up - Argent...etc) and people start to come into the hall.

It's split between a reception area where the bar is and then the main hall where I am. For about 90 minutes most of the people were in the reception area. At one point, a rather rude bloke who was one of those people that always has an annoying permanent grin on his face, came over to me signalling that the music was too loud (he had his fingers in his ears BUT was STILL grinning!)...
"Excuse me young man.." He said..."This is a family occasion and people want to talk to eachother but they won't come in because the music is too loud"
"My apologies.." I replied..."It's background music and I don't think it's too loud but I will turn it down for you"

He thanks me and walks away. Within seconds, someone else comes up and says that it's too quiet. I decide to go to the reception where the birthday girl is and explain what has happened and she says...
"It's MY Birthday party so ignore him and do what you think is best, you're the expert"
By now I am thinking the usual...I want to keep her happy as she booked me but I don't want Mr Grinner to think that I am rubbish and that I don't listen.

Around 8.45pm it started getting a bit darker and the lights started to show up better but still not enough. I suggested that we turn the uplighters off and she went with the idea. The caretaker turned them off and it was almost pitch black. It looked really cool actually but because the tables didn't have any candles on them or anything, people obviously commented and within 5 minutes the uplighters were back on. They couldn't even split them so that one end was light and the Disco area was as a disco should be....That was quite poor in my view.

Anyway, after announcing that the food (hog roast) was ready and then allowing the birthday girl to make some speeches...I finally got going. It was about 9.30pm. The requests started to come in and I played every one of them during the night. People were up dancing and having a good time but it seemed to go far too quickly. One woman came up and simply said "Delilah NOW!!!"..."Excuse me?..."I replied...
"Play Delilah NOW!!"..she shouted...
"No problem" I replied...and then turned around when she had gone and shouted a comment about rudeness as I was behind the speakers. No need for that whatsoever but you know the score, they don't even realise they are doing it half the time..it just annoys me.

Into the last part of the night and a guy in his 60's comes up to the stage and says "Can you play Tiger Feet please young man?"
"Of course I can.." I reply..."It will be on next"
He thanks me, walks off and as soon as he hears those drums come in, he is dancing around the hall like an 18 year old...classic.

I finish the night a bit of Queen and Dirty Dancing, everyone claps, cheers and then starts clearing up. I then think "Right, here we go..."

Mr Caretaker arrives on cue..."I'm impressed.."he says..."You finished dead on time, thankyou"
"Thanks...I'll try not to be too long packing away"..I reply... then..Guess what??

He says...."Take your time, there's no rush!"
I couldn't believe it...I was packed down in the end in 20 minutes. I was sweating like a sweaty thing. I gave a couple of cards out and as I was leaving Mr Caretaker came up to me, commented that he thought it was a great night (I didn't think it was THAT great but hey ho) and asked for a card.

For the guy who asked if it was a bit of kick back because the hall may have their own DJ....I actually asked that question to the Caretaker and he said that they don't have their own DJ and they don't have many Discos on there really either...(Today it is hosting an Antiques fayre).

So, there you go...another long post by me to keep some of you entertained and some of you bored out of your skulls. It was a wierd day altogeather in my opinion. I went out last night with the sole intention of making sure that the birthday girl had a great time and she did. I also went out ready for any grief that came my way regarding the people at the venue and what had happened earlier in the day...nothing happened.

On the whole...I'd give that function a 6.5/10

BeerFunk
11-05-2008, 10:32 AM
no need to lower yourself to their level.
just get on with the job and then get out.
as soon as you start antagonising them they will get worse and you become the same as them.I 100% agree.

At one point, a rather rude bloke who was one of those people that always has an annoying permanent grin on his face, came over to me signalling that the music was too loud (he had his fingers in his ears BUT was STILL grinning!)...
"Excuse me young man.." He said..."This is a family occasion and people want to talk to eachother but they won't come in because the music is too loud"
"My apologies.." I replied..."It's background music and I don't think it's too loud but I will turn it down for you"You can't win in these situations :(
The last time this happened to me, I had the music at maybe just over background level, I could hear everyone talking. A guy came up to me, and just said "Volume!", so I asked him "Do you want me to turn it up?", and he said, "no, turn it down please" :confused: :rolleyes:

Around 8.45pm it started getting a bit darker and the lights started to show up better but still not enough. I suggested that we turn the uplighters off and she went with the idea. The caretaker turned them off and it was almost pitch black. It looked really cool actually but because the tables didn't have any candles on them or anything, people obviously commented and within 5 minutes the uplighters were back on. They couldn't even split them so that one end was light and the Disco area was as a disco should be....That was quite poor in my view.This is a problem too many venues have in my opinion, I don't think they take disco lighting into account at all - so it's either too bright or too dark. There is one venue I often play in where I wonder why I take lighting with me at all, as the hall is too bright to even see it - just one circuit of bright lighting around the walls, all or nothing :rolleyes:

On the whole...I'd give that function a 6.5/10Even so, sounds like you deserved at least a 9 for your efforts! :beer1:

thex-faders
11-05-2008, 10:44 AM
After reading your post it sort of relates to the awful event organisation from the 16th Birthday we did last night at Hannakins Farm in Billericay. Event was to start at 7.00pm and finish just before 12. We arrive around 6.15 expecting an empty hall to start setting up in as we have countless times before [we Dj there a lot]
We arrive to find the balloon people in the reception sorting out their stuff, we ask them if they are here for the 16th and they say "yes we are just waiting for the badmington group to finish using the hall bcause they wont let us set up!!!"
Surprised we went and found the caretaker who we know well and he said they don't finish until 6.45!!!!!
Anyway, i dont know any DJ that can set up in 15 minutes!!! So when the birthday girl arrived with her parents we stated the situation and they decided to start at 7.30pm which helped but it was still very tight!!!

Why do some venue's not consider issues like dj and ballonist setting times etc????
In the end it was a great night and everyone seemed to have a good time!

Hope everyone had a good weekend

Corabar Steve
11-05-2008, 10:48 AM

Can i ask what happen next?If I remember correctly, I switched the lights back on & made a comment along the lines of if he valued his fingers he wouldn't touch the light switch again until my van's engine was running.

and are all your lights battery operated??? as none of them ever have any cables?? .
I can see at least 1 :sj:

All's well that ends well eh Gary?

djsteve10
11-05-2008, 11:00 AM
I'm glad that it turned out good for you in the end Gary, We have all had these and its still a regular thing.
Last night i put a big rig in a Nation Trust Building and i set it all up in the morning and put the mood lighting around the room, The manager came upto me and said "I won't be waiting around for you tonight, Just close the door behind you and lock the gates behind you."

It was a terrible night as the Groom had requested ALOT of dance such as Delirium - Silence, The Prodigy - Fire Starter which were just not having an effect on the dancefloor, so i dropped into some 80's as they didnt want any 70's so i hit them with Tiffany - I Think We're Alone Now, Of course they flocked to the dancefloor and it was rammed out, But then the groom came over and said "This is rubbish, There were 2 things that i asked you for and that was dance and no :Censored::Censored::Censored::Censored::Censored::Censored:" I replied "I am catering for all of your guests and i intend to play your requests later on in the evening", He stormed off and the bride came over and apologised and gave me a kiss on the cheek and said carry on with this stuff me and my guests are liking it.

End of the night did dirty dancing which i have now had the music video made for the dirty dancing megamix, Full dancefloor and the catering staff came over and asked for a card as they have never seen a show like it and that i was a fantastic dj.

Was a good night all in all and Gary im glad yours got better.

PropellerHeadCase
11-05-2008, 11:56 AM
Actually, we've had similar.... if I remember rightly, it got as far as the caretaker turning all the lights out and leaving Steve in the dark while he was still packing up!

H&S scenario: "Owww! Who turned the lights off? I've just tripped over a loose carpet tile and sprained my ankle!"

See how they run, see how they run ;)

At 12.30 the organiser said, right I'm off home, shut the doors behind you.

With whom does the liability rest if it happens to be that night that the place gets burgled? I always insist on someone other than me to be the one that locks the door.

theoloyla
11-05-2008, 02:18 PM
After reading your post it sort of relates to the awful event organisation from the 16th Birthday we did last night at Hannakins Farm in Billericay. Event was to start at 7.00pm and finish just before 12. We arrive around 6.15 expecting an empty hall to start setting up in as we have countless times before [we Dj there a lot]
We arrive to find the balloon people in the reception sorting out their stuff, we ask them if they are here for the 16th and they say "yes we are just waiting for the badmington group to finish using the hall bcause they wont let us set up!!!"
Surprised we went and found the caretaker who we know well and he said they don't finish until 6.45!!!!!
Anyway, i dont know any DJ that can set up in 15 minutes!!! So when the birthday girl arrived with her parents we stated the situation and they decided to start at 7.30pm which helped but it was still very tight!!!

Why do some venue's not consider issues like dj and ballonist setting times etc????

Yeah I've had a few of those over the years. They expect you to wave a magic wand and be ready to start in 10 minutes and even with my small show that is not realistic.

Penfold42
11-05-2008, 02:19 PM
Well done Gary.....seems you made the birthday girl's day.....:cool:

If I remember correctly, I switched the lights back on & made a comment along the lines of if he valued his fingers he wouldn't touch the light switch again until my van's engine was running.

:cool: :D

theoloyla
11-05-2008, 02:25 PM
Caretakers/managers or whatever the jobsworths are that affect us it is best to try to get on with them otherwise you get that reputation as the grumpy dj. I've had a few that have been a pain in the arse but on the whole I try to make peace with them and get them onside. It makes the job easier. If you explain things to people they generally understand your situation. Occasionally I have had to drop comments like "I didnt have this problem at The Savoy" or "They had a different view when I was booked for Buckingham Palace". That generally shuts them up!

discomobiledj
11-05-2008, 03:08 PM
Well...I'm back!!
For the guy who asked if it was a bit of kick back because the hall may have their own DJ....I actually asked that question to the Caretaker and he said that they don't have their own DJ and they don't have many Discos on there really either...(Today it is hosting an Antiques fayre).

That would be me! Glad it went ok in the end.

Tony Scott
11-05-2008, 07:12 PM
I can see at least 1 (cable):sj:

Nothin' better to do then Steve? :D :D :D

Originally Posted by Tony Scott
'At 12.30 the organiser said, right I'm off home, shut the doors behind you.'

With whom does the liability rest if it happens to be that night that the place gets burgled? I always insist on someone other than me to be the one that locks the door.

The place is a Christian Retreat in the middle of nowhere, I think the Big Man upstairs may be keeping an eye on it so I'm reasonably confident all would be ok! :D http://www.chantmarle.co.uk/

DazzyD
11-05-2008, 10:55 PM
It was a terrible night as the Groom had requested ALOT of dance such as Delirium - Silence, The Prodigy - Fire Starter which were just not having an effect on the dancefloor, so i dropped into some 80's as they didnt want any 70's so i hit them with Tiffany - I Think We're Alone Now, Of course they flocked to the dancefloor and it was rammed out, But then the groom came over and said "This is rubbish, There were 2 things that i asked you for and that was dance and no :Censored::Censored::Censored::Censored::Censored::Censored:" I replied "I am catering for all of your guests and i intend to play your requests later on in the evening", He stormed off and the bride came over and apologised and gave me a kiss on the cheek and said carry on with this stuff me and my guests are liking it.

End of the night did dirty dancing which i have now had the music video made for the dirty dancing megamix, Full dancefloor and the catering staff came over and asked for a card as they have never seen a show like it and that i was a fantastic dj.

Was a good night all in all and Gary im glad yours got better.

I had a similar situation with an engagement party in Middlesbrough. The guy phoned me up wanting me to do his party and I asked him where he'd found out about us. He said that I 'came highly recommended'. This was weird as I'd never even been to Boro let alone cover that area. I said I could do it but it would attract a £25 excess travel fee which he said no problem and paid up.

He returned his contract with a long request list. No real problems - some good tracks but some I didn't think would work (ie Tanita Tikaram? At a disco?).

Anyway, the night came and I was playing his playlist. Some track had a good dancefloor - others not so good. I played one song from his list and everyone except him and his mate went and sat down. After this, I started playing some tried and tested tracks - full dancefloor - but he came up to me not happy. "I'm paying you to play the songs we requested" he said, albeit in a polite and non-confrontational way. I tried to argue that they weren't attracting dancers but he was having none of it. So I went back to his playlist. I chose Mr Brightside first - full dancefloor - then the next track everyone but the guy left again. After this song, he came back up and told me to do the best I could. And I did. Full dancefloor, including him and his missus-to-be, all night. At the end, he came up, shook my hand, apologised for his attitude earlier and gave me a generous tip. He realised that I was the professional and it was his first party disco. Job done!

theoloyla
18-05-2008, 04:08 PM
Well done!