PDA

View Full Version : something very very wierd...

groove on discos
11-05-2008, 08:02 AM
yesterday at about 4 p.m i couldnt post or make a new thread on this forum untill now !? it kept saying what happens if you go to the arcade and are not a supporter, you know the vbulletin message.. :( so untill now i havent been able to do anything but pm! whats happening...:bang: :bang: :bang:

also my messages need to be accepted my a mod or admin... why? iv been on here since October 2007 ! im a senior member and they have to be monitored what!!!!:eek: :eek: :bang: :eek: :( :( :confused:

Penfold42
11-05-2008, 08:13 AM
Alright.....i'm not sure what's gone on....but i'm sure someone will be along in a bit.......:)

Excalibur
11-05-2008, 08:21 AM
When I saw the something weird post, I thought somebody must be saying Rob had made a sensible post! :eek:

rob1963
11-05-2008, 10:01 AM
I thought somebody must be saying Rob had made a sensible post! :eek:

Don't be silly, Excalibur.....pigs might fly!

:rolleyes:

Corabar Steve
11-05-2008, 10:07 AM
I don't know what's happened but your posts seem to be under moderation (like being in the sin bin) but your user status is showing full member. Most odd, I'll have a dig around.

Shaun
11-05-2008, 10:10 AM
I don't know what's happened but your posts seem to be under moderation (like being in the sin bin) but your user status is showing full member. Most odd, I'll have a dig around.

Sorted. No idea why he was reverted back to non approved member though.

Corabar Entertainment
11-05-2008, 11:41 AM
.... and you PM'd me about it, and I asked you for full details of the error messages you were getting so that we could have a proper look!!!