PDA

View Full Version : Karaoke Subscription

UltraBeat Entertainment
27-05-2008, 03:05 PM
I am now looking to get some newer karaoke tracks to add to my collection. I'm thinking about getting a monthly subscription from one of the leading brands but just can't decide which one to go for.
Any recommendations? What does everyone else use?

I can't decide between Sunfly Hits Series (most expensive), Easy Karaoke (least tracks per CD), Mr. Entertainer (seems to be the worst tracks).

Any help more than welcome:)

Candybeatdiscos
27-05-2008, 09:16 PM
Sunfly v the others - sunfly is the daddy i think, faster released, best quality - its like compering denon to kam mate.....

UltraBeat Entertainment
28-05-2008, 09:38 AM
Sunfly v the others - sunfly is the daddy i think, faster released, best quality - its like compering denon to kam mate.....

I'm glad someone is thinking on the same lines as me:).
Last night i joined up to the sunfly monthly subscription service and starting from the new sunfly 267 volume i'm going to start collecting the other sunfly hits collection back as far as i can. bit by bit. so hopefully i will be able to build up a really good collection of karaoke tracks.

And just for the record theres nothing wrong with KAM :)

Candybeatdiscos
28-05-2008, 04:18 PM
And just for the record theres nothing wrong with KAM :)

Not saying there is, i have a few kam items (speakers, Amp, Mixer & Mics) but if i had the cash i would prob go for denon due to quality.

Bit like shopping from poundstretchers or M&S.....

DazzyD
30-05-2008, 07:19 AM
Whilst I agree that Sunfly is the better collection, there's nothing wrong with Mr Entertainer. I have a a good collection of these discs and the songs are all true to the originals.

And it has a neat count-in system with coloured '*' so your singers shouldn't miss the start of the song!

ppentertainments
30-05-2008, 08:20 AM
Now I have my 'main' collection I mainly keep my collection updated with select-a-track. I just pick out what songs I want. Yes it does work out a bit more expensive but to be honest I very rarely get asked for many modern songs. I have a collection of 7000 tracks which I find is enough as most people still go for older songs.

Sarahjovi
03-06-2008, 10:46 PM
I've been buying the Mr Entertainer Hits discs for a while now and I would say the quality has surpassed Sunfly. They seem a bit quicker at getting out the most recent hits. Normally you get around 18 - 19 songs on a disc.

I buy mine from www.discoworlduk.com at £10 each incl p&p.

Sarah:D

UltraBeat Entertainment
04-06-2008, 10:12 AM
I've been buying the Mr Entertainer Hits discs for a while now and I would say the quality has surpassed Sunfly. They seem a bit quicker at getting out the most recent hits. Normally you get around 18 - 19 songs on a disc.

I buy mine from www.discoworlduk.com at £10 each incl p&p.

Sarah:D

I have recently got hold of some older Mr. Entertainer disc which are very good quality and love the way they count down with their **** system. great for beginners or people who doesnt know the song very well. But i thought that the selection of songs on the newer ones weren't to good and most tracks were purely there to fill space. i only found 4-6 hits per CD:eek:.
That's why i decided not to go with them for the newer stuff.

scottrdj
13-06-2008, 12:45 PM
Easy karaoke do express hits which are released every 2-3 weeks. There are 9 tracks on each release but they only cost £6.50 each.

Penfold42
13-06-2008, 01:23 PM
Hello and welcome......:)

Please take a minute and read this.....

http://www.mobilediscodirectory.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=11711

Thanks.

Elite Entertain
21-07-2008, 02:26 PM
Personally, I would go for the Sunfly monthly release, which although a bit more expensive, you do get the extra Most Wanted disc, which can also build up your collection with some great tracks. I also agree that the Mr.Entertainer series are very good quality for their price.