PDA

View Full Version : Web Design

chelsea485
30-05-2008, 03:17 PM
Thinking of re designing the web site. Anyone know of any good site builders ? Used Dreamweaver to create the current one.

Shaun
30-05-2008, 03:30 PM
I wouldn't imagine you'd find a better application than dreamweaver.

chelsea485
30-05-2008, 03:47 PM
i know, but my site looks boring with all the links and tabs and pictures etc ? i look at everyone else's and they all look so more advanced than mine ?

Paul James Promotions
30-05-2008, 03:48 PM
The sites I have done...

www.pauljamespromotions.com
www.tneve.co.uk
www.natralight.co.uk

...are all done in FrontPage, with a little help from PhotoShop to create top section :)

Shaun
30-05-2008, 03:52 PM
Mark,

I don't think that's down to the software. It's most likely down to your own ability with the software. (that maybe didn't sound right, I really don't mean any disrespect).

I'm a great believer in leaving jobs to the experts. Hire a professional that's affluent in web design and all the intricacies that comes with it, you wont regret it.

chelsea485
30-05-2008, 03:55 PM
No it's fine, i think i will have to.

Any offers from anyone that could make me site look better and more effective ?

Shaun
30-05-2008, 04:06 PM
Any offers from anyone that could make me site look better and more effective ?

They can't even if they want to. The forum rules don't allow offering of services. Have a look around this web design forum section, you'll soon figure out who you should be contacting.

Tom
30-05-2008, 08:23 PM
They can't even if they want to. The forum rules don't allow offering of services. Have a look around this web design forum section, you'll soon figure out who you should be contacting.

I thought a PM was allowed???

Im not sure either, just asking. :)

Shaun
30-05-2008, 09:00 PM
Actually it isn't. Most people have their contact details somewhere on the forum, so it isn't too difficult to contact them direct. :)