PDA

View Full Version : ProDub at DJSN

Solitaire Events Ltd
09-07-2008, 04:32 PM
I have been asked by the MCPS to post this on their behalf.

PRODUB TEAM ANNOUNCE DENON WEBSITE COMPETITION AND ATTENDANCE AT DJ SHOW NORTH

- ProDub Licence now available at www.produb.co.uk, with 25% discount until 15th August
- Win a Denon DN-HD 2500 Professional Media Player & Controller at www.produb.co.uk
- ProDub team take a stand at DJ Show North on 27 July 2008

The much-debated MCPS-PPL ProDub Licence which grants permission to copy music from a vinyl, CD, MP3 or CD+G collection onto a different format such as CD-R, MP3 player, flash drive or laptop for use in a professional or semi-professional working capacity is now available at www.produb.co.uk.

With a straight-forward, easy online payment system at www.produb.co.uk, DJs can decide how much they pay, dependent upon the number of tracks that are copied - or will be copied - within a one year time frame. The Year One, Level One tier which covers the copyright in the Musical Work (MCPS) and in the Sound Recording (PPL) starts at just £250 to copy up to 5,000 tracks. That’s just £4.80 per week and DJs only pay once for the tracks that are copied.

An introductory discount of 25% applies if the ProDub Licence is purchased before 15 August 2008.

Having teamed up with Denon for the launch of the new scheme, the ProDub team is also holding a free prize draw to win a stunning Denon DN-HD2500 Professional Media Player & Controller - worth £650. Simply answer a question at www.produb.co.uk and cross your fingers. It's as easy as that.

And if that's not enough, the ProDub team will also be attending the DJ Show North event on Sunday 27 July at the Royal Armouries in Leeds to answer any queries you may have about ProDub.

Make Sure You Copy Right
Good Djs Play Fair
www.produb.co.uk

Excalibur
09-07-2008, 04:54 PM
I haven't found their stand on the floor plan, but they should be easy enough to spot. They'll be the ones in Flak Jackets, and Hard Hats! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Edit: If I were to win, do you think they would let me upgrade to a Cortex? :confused: :D :D :D :D

pdarnett
09-07-2008, 04:56 PM
not released the true floor plan unless you're looking at the one that says "this is last years plan".

I'm announcing their attendance tonight....danm you zod !

CRAZY K
09-07-2008, 08:53 PM
I wont be able to make the show, but I signed up tonight--:thumbs_up:

Ouch!

Mind you who wants to win the competition when you own a Cortex?

AND who decides what the best floor filler of all time is then---considering we all probably put Dancing Queen

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

CRAZY K

Tom
09-07-2008, 09:31 PM
I can't wait to hear more about this licence.

I think ill be standing at the back and watch the flying food.;) :D