PDA

View Full Version : Website Review Please ?

chelsea485
25-09-2008, 02:45 PM
Please leave feedback about my website, thanks.

www.marksboogienights.co.uk

Danno13
25-09-2008, 02:48 PM
Looks good, my only suggestion would be to make sure your company name & contact details are shown clearly on every page.

Also, on your gallery page you need to resize the pictures before you upload them and use them on that page, as they'll be much smaller files and be quicker to load.

501damian501
25-09-2008, 02:51 PM
Please leave feedback about my website, thanks.

www.marksboogienights.co.uk

looks ok to me, get it proof readed if needed, its just the pictures, they look pixalized probley due to being resized, the best software i have found and ever used for making inlargements or making an image small is photozoom pro http://www.benvista.com/main/content/content.php?page=ourproducts&section=photozoompro_1 , it might have a big price tag but for the qualites its great, cheers damian

rob1963
25-09-2008, 04:27 PM
Looks pretty good to me apart from a couple of things.

The photos on the gallery page are a bit small, and could do with being changed to thumbnails which increase to full size when clicked on.

Also, I'm a bit confused by the calendar & what it's all about.

On the home page, there is a calendar for September 2008 with 15th & 16th highlighted in red, presumably due to being booked on those dates.

However, the birthdays page has a calendar for June 2008 which shows the first of the month as as a Wednesday, and below the calendar there are two links called des & feb, although when clicking on either of these nothing happens.

The weddings, gallery, enquiry & contact us pages also have a calendar for June 2008, but this time showing the first of the month as a Sunday, and this time the links below the calendar are not there.

All rather confusing for a simple person like myself!

Ace DJ
25-09-2008, 05:04 PM
Besure ? Excellents? on the home page
Ace

daz226
26-09-2008, 03:18 PM
The banor on the birthday section looks bad send me the header size and ill photoshop you a better one up

501damian501
26-09-2008, 11:06 PM
when doing banners, you should never try to get a smaller banner and make it bigger, always make one to suit, same with cables, you cant get a 3meter one and strech it so its 4meters, cheers

One Vision
27-09-2008, 10:10 AM
That all depends on what image format its created/saved in, if the master copy is done as a vector image you can re-size to any size.

Am not too sure about this website, I don't think the template is the best for the purpose its being used for.