PDA

View Full Version : Numark Cue is annoying me immensely...

PropellerHeadCase
15-10-2008, 01:51 PM
Can anyone recommend an intuitive, Audio only DJ software that runs fairly light.

I find the OTSAV interface confusing

scoopd
15-10-2008, 02:19 PM
I have to say that I find the OTSAV interface very easy to operate and :shh: have never had it crash on me yet!

Vectis
15-10-2008, 02:20 PM
OTS Turntables

Designed for divvies but under the hood very powerful.

djsteve10
15-10-2008, 02:24 PM
OTSAV all the way. Once you get your head around the interface which is very easy anyway it becomes a doddle to use.

Jiggles
15-10-2008, 02:37 PM
I haven't tried it but it looks idiot proof :D http://rockitprodj.softjock.com/

Dragonfly
15-10-2008, 02:41 PM
Can anyone recommend an intuitive, Audio only DJ software that runs fairly light.

If I could understand your post i could try and suggest something :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

any chance of a translation for the likes of me and Tony??? :D :D :D

PropellerHeadCase
15-10-2008, 06:12 PM
Virtual DJ - the predecessor to Cue uses - a lot less system resources and seems to work better.

Rowleys
15-10-2008, 06:18 PM
Virtual DJ - the predecessor to Cue uses - a lot less system resources and seems to work better.

i use Virtual DJ and seam to do just right for what i want

what do you mean by "a lot less system resources"

Penfold42
15-10-2008, 06:21 PM

:confused: :confused:

If I could understand your post i could try and suggest something :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
any chance of a translation for the likes of me and Tony??? :D :D :D
What he said......:o

.....Should have got a Denon.....:sofa:

Solitaire Events Ltd
15-10-2008, 08:56 PM

It's not the predecessor - it's the same software.

Excalibur
15-10-2008, 09:29 PM
:confused: :confused:

What he said......:o

.....Should have got a Denon.....:sofa:

I agree completely with that nice Mr Brown. ( In which case, you won't be needing that Cortex, which is doubtless cluttering up your garage)

PropellerHeadCase
26-10-2008, 09:55 AM
It's not the predecessor - it's the same software.

Err, no, it's almost the same. Virtual DJ is Cue as it was about 5 years ago.

Cue causes problems on my laptop, VirtualDJ doesn't seem to.

Solitaire Events Ltd
26-10-2008, 10:24 AM
It is the same software Al.

BrightLights
28-10-2008, 09:09 PM
It is the same software Al.

Seconded. Numark bought the rights to rebrand VDJ, created a skin for it, and that's that.

VDJ, especially V5, is superb. Could it be that the Numark skin is what you don't like?

DJ INDIE
28-10-2008, 10:43 PM
I use VDJ - but previously used OTS Turntables - fantastic package - simple, easy to use, you can see BOTH turntables (unlike VDJ) and very stable, buy it online and uise it the same day - all for around £50 i think.

I wouldnt have VDJ if theyd brough OTS turntables out for Vista when I had upgraded my PC.