PDA

View Full Version : Help needed Idiots guide to sampling

Have a disco
28-10-2008, 09:07 PM
Using Denon CD Players have lost instructions manual on how to use Sampler, Dont laugh not for me

Would like an idiots guide for a youngster as I just dont have the patience to teach the young lad without getting confused myself LOL

BeerFunk
28-10-2008, 09:13 PM
Which Denon CD players? None of the Denon CD players I've ever used have had an on-board sampler. By sampler, I mean somethign which actually writes a sections from the CD into memory and replays it on demand, without the need for the CD to be present.

A1DL
28-10-2008, 09:39 PM
Using Denon CD Players have lost instructions manual on how to use Sampler, Dont laugh not for me

Would like an idiots guide for a youngster as I just dont have the patience to teach the young lad without getting confused myself LOL

Which model Denon player are you using, Cliff?

By "sampler" do you mean the seamless looping facility, or the facility to store cue points to memory for a specific CD, with the player recalling said memory point on request next time that CD is inserted?

Like Callum, I'm unaware of a Denon model (current or legacy) with an on board sampler, in the true sense of the word.

COOL HAND LUKE
28-10-2008, 10:03 PM
Which Denon CD players? None of the Denon CD players I've ever used have had an on-board sampler. By sampler, I mean somethign which actually writes a sections from the CD into memory and replays it on demand, without the need for the CD to be present.

The DND 6000 samples and then you can remove the disc and the sample can still be played back and i believe the DNS 3500 does the same so if you get the operating instructions from the Net yourll be sorted.

DND 6000 operators manual and your sorted. Luke

Have a disco
04-11-2008, 07:06 PM
Sorry forgot about this thread DN4000