PDA

View Full Version : Risk assesments and safety report

ppentertainments
29-10-2008, 11:12 AM
Following advice i am in the process of producing a risk assesment and safety report for my business. I have experience of these in the past but not linked to discos or the entertainment trade.

Can anyone give me any pointers or examples to help, will be much appreciated.

PS I am doing this as I have been asked by a local hotel, where I am the preferred disco. They in turn were advised by their insurance company so could be worthwhile thinking about of anyone has not done one.

Thanks in advance.

Solitaire Events Ltd
29-10-2008, 11:26 AM
Would you like me to send you my RA?

501damian501
29-10-2008, 11:27 AM
you should have one anyway !

ppentertainments
29-10-2008, 11:28 AM

Brilliant if you don't mind Darren. Cheers :beer1:

Solitaire Events Ltd
29-10-2008, 11:28 AM
you should have one anyway !

This is your last warning.

Please do not post any more pointless posts or off topic rubbish.

Solitaire Events Ltd
29-10-2008, 11:34 AM
Brilliant if you don't mind Darren. Cheers :beer1:

Emailed. :)

ppentertainments
29-10-2008, 11:54 AM
Emailed. :)

Received - cheers Darren, very much appreciated and very helpful. :beer1:

Just waiting for Damian to e-mail his now :D :D

Shaun
29-10-2008, 12:03 PM
Darren, any chance you can send me a copy too? Thanks, mate. :)

ppentertainments
29-10-2008, 12:07 PM

You've started something now Darren :D

CRAZY K
29-10-2008, 12:07 PM

Any chance of a copy please Darren ?

THANKS

ALAN

CRAZY K

DJ Frankie
29-10-2008, 12:14 PM
Darren I know this may sound a little cheeky but could you send me over a copy to look at just in case I ever need one. Cheers buddy.

Solitaire Events Ltd
29-10-2008, 12:52 PM

Sent

Any chance of a copy please Darren ?

THANKS

ALAN

CRAZY K

Sent

Darren I know this may sound a little cheeky but could you send me over a copy to look at just in case I ever need one. Cheers buddy.

And sent...:)

Shaun
29-10-2008, 01:00 PM
Thank you. :)

GrahamH
29-10-2008, 03:37 PM
Might as well join the band wagon... could you also send one in this direction...

cheers darren

ppentertainments
05-11-2008, 08:37 AM
Just to post an update and a recommendation to other dj's.
I have now in place my risk assessment for my business. What I then done was compiled a safety report briefing and produced a pack containing the briefing, risk assessment, copies of PLI and PAT. I then went round all my regular venues and issued them with a copy. I can honestly say every single venue whether it be a social club or hotel were very impressed and grateful for this (the social clubs more so I may add). This was only done over the weekend and last night received a call from a venue I used to get booked fairly regular from to ask if I would be their resident dj. :cool:

Residencies are something I have tried to avoid a little in the past but are now needed I feel as most venues seem to have a resident dj.

I would like to thank Darren for his invaluable support in producing my risk assessment :beer1:

As said at the start of this post is something i would reccommend - it does not take much time and costs very little to do. In little over a week of doing so I have already gained a lot of trust and extra work. Every venue I visit now will receive a copy of my safety pack - it can't do any harm, can it !

dmckaraoke
05-11-2008, 09:13 AM
Im on this band wagon would like to have a wee look if you dont mind cheers.

discomobiledj
05-11-2008, 09:17 AM
Band wagan ahoy! Can I have one also please.

Solitaire Events Ltd
05-11-2008, 12:22 PM
If anyone else wants to have a copy of mine to look at, please email me at the address on my website and I'll send you one.