PDA

View Full Version : Speakers For Sale

Silver
09-11-2008, 10:09 AM
I have 2 Mackie 450's for sale both in excellent condition, bagged from new in Mackie bags. I guess everybody knows about the speakers so I wont bother with the spec etc. I'm looking for £450 for the pair.

I also have an RCF ART 705 sub woofer. Rated at 800w it delivers a serious base punch. You really only need one of these with the Mackies to create a really good sound. This also is in immaculate condition. I'm looking for the same amount of £450 for this.

I would think pick up is the best way due to the weight.

Any questions please pm me.

Solitaire Events Ltd
09-11-2008, 10:45 AM
I'll swap the Mackies for a pair of brand new passive ones and £100.

Silver
09-11-2008, 01:40 PM
I'll swap the Mackies for a pair of brand new passive ones and £100.

Thanks but I don't need any more speakers as I've just invested in a set of Bose L1's and B1's, thanks any way for the offer. http://planetsmilies.net/tongue-smiley-8847.gif

Solitaire Events Ltd
09-11-2008, 02:46 PM
Thanks but I don't need any more speakers as I've just invested in a set of Bose L1's and B1's

Have you heard them? :eek: :D

Silver
09-11-2008, 03:12 PM
Have you heard them? :eek: :D

Oh Yes! http://planetsmilies.net/music-smiley-1306.gif I love them, for the type of gigs I do they're perfect. 90% of my gigs are pub gigs, 7% pub quizzes and 3% golf clubs for weddings, birthdays and anniversaries.

I do not do teenage gigs, 18th or 21st parties or gigs needing house, r & b etc. were a lot of base is required. (I know from whence you come!http://planetsmilies.net/winking-smiley-40.gif)

I used them in a pub on Friday, where until now I have always had to use the pub house speakers. This time I used the Bose and had no need for the house speakers because of the great coverage of the Bose. At the end of the night the landlady said what a really good sound it was and that people had commented on the fact they could now speak to each other in comfort.

They suit me plus setting up and packing down is nearly a joy! :D

Ajaysdisco
09-11-2008, 03:30 PM
PM sent!!

Penfold42
09-11-2008, 04:45 PM
I have 2 Mackie 450's for sale both in excellent condition, bagged from new in Mackie bags. I guess everybody knows about the speakers so I wont bother with the spec etc. I'm looking for £450 for the pair.

I also have an RCF ART 705 sub woofer. Rated at 800w it delivers a serious base punch. You really only need one of these with the Mackies to create a really good sound. This also is in immaculate condition. I'm looking for the same amount of £450 for this.

I would think pick up is the best way due to the weight.

Any questions please pm me.

Ah....pants......could have said this a few weeks back......:(

Narbs
09-11-2008, 08:00 PM
If you havent agreed on a sale yet, could come down tommorow with cash for these,

Let me know

cheers

Silver
10-11-2008, 06:27 AM
If you havent agreed on a sale yet, could come down tommorow with cash for these,

Let me know

cheers

I think Ajaysdisco wants them. He's calling me this week to confirm. I'll post on here as soon as I find out. If he doesn't want them, then they are yours.

Thanks.

Narbs
10-11-2008, 10:10 AM
no worries

let me know asap

ajays you dont want em really do you lol :please:

Ajaysdisco
10-11-2008, 02:11 PM
I do want and need them, sorry
I’m only after the Mackies but I presume you are as well.

Silver
15-11-2008, 01:30 PM
Mackies have gone to Ajaysdisco, thanks.