PDA

View Full Version : kids party to end all kids parties..lol

axeman
22-11-2008, 04:21 PM
Tomorrow is my big day, I travel to a secret venue, for a meeting at 12 midday, to organise the events for "Noel's christmas presents" tv show to be aired on sky 1 on xmas day. Im working with some world famous childrens acts... another secret.

Im very nervous and excited, im taking my daughter as an assistant, and to get pics.

I've bought new lights, and a banner for the front of my disco, so looking bright and fresh and most importantly has the "Beatroute Disco" logo big n bold

ill let you lot know how the day goes but would like to thank Callum for building my web site... and let him and you know that sky 1 are going to link my site to theirs ! I asked the producer how he got my contact details and he told me the web site caught his eye ...which is great, thanks again Callum.

I asked Callum privately if he would like to come with me as my assistant last week, as a reward for his help in my success so far, but he can't make it.

I can't help but think if it wasn't for this forum..... we'll you all know what i mean, cheers everyone !!

Jiggles
22-11-2008, 04:33 PM
Nice to see that im doing something well. :D

Shaun
22-11-2008, 05:01 PM
Best of luck tomorrow, Brian. Let us know how you get on. :) :) :)

Charlie Brown
22-11-2008, 06:16 PM
Yeah, good luck Brian!

Let us know how you get on and try and get some pictures, if there is anything to take a picture of :)

Mayhem 1
23-11-2008, 11:17 AM
Nice result Brian, very well done buddy.

Enjoy

Penfold42
23-11-2008, 12:36 PM
Yeah, break a leg! :eek: :p :D :beer1:

theoloyla
23-11-2008, 12:47 PM
Go for it! Enjoy!

axeman
24-11-2008, 05:03 PM
posted pics on gallery