PDA

View Full Version : Behringer EP2500 Amplifier and B1520 PRO 15" Cabinets

music-2-play
01-12-2008, 01:53 AM
Hi, I have:

2 Behringer EP2500 amps for sale (approx £250 new)

- One has only been used about four times and comes in a heavy duty 4u Swan silver stucco flightcase (£70). It is barely a year old and immaculate. I'm looking for offers in the region of £200. PAT TESTED FOR THE NEXT YEAR

- The other is about two years old, probably used for about 40 gigs and never abused. It is housed in a 2U black ABS case. I'm looking for offers in the region of £150. PAT TESTED FOR THE NEXT YEAR

- I also have a pair of Behringer B1520 PRO 15" Speakers, rated 400w RMS each. These cost about £330 for the pair. They are less than a year old, bought at the same time as the first amp listed. They are in great condition, apart form a few superficial scratches. Nice solid sound. Speakon Leads also included. Offers around £200 considered

If you're interested in one of the Amps and Speakers as a pair, I'll try to give you a favourable price. I'm Based in Bromley, Kent and will deliver within reasonable distance for a small fee to cover costs. Pickup also okay.

PM me if interested.

Thanks

Matt

music-2-play
09-12-2008, 09:07 AM
Hi all, the two amplifier have now sold. I still have the speakers available. Will probably ebay them if no takers.

Thanks

Matt