PDA

View Full Version : Terms & Conditions For Our Website

SC Events
03-12-2008, 03:52 PM
Hello Everyone,

I want to add our Terms & Conditions, when booking us, to the website, but have yet to write them. Can you give me an idea as to what needs to be stated in them please.

Also, Thank You to all of you who helped me out with the website the other day, the whole of SJS Discos are happy with the finished product! :)

SJS

Steve the DJ
03-12-2008, 04:03 PM
Terms & Conditions for booking your service or using your website?

SC Events
03-12-2008, 04:04 PM
Amended! - If it makes sense :)

Steve the DJ
03-12-2008, 04:06 PM
Of course, just wanted to double check because I don't have any Terms & Conditions of booking on my website but I do have a Use of Website (http://www.stevethedj.co.uk/use_of_website.html) page which covers copying etc.

Dynamic Entertainment
03-12-2008, 05:59 PM
Ive emailed you my T&Cs so you can have a look. The're nothing fancy and probably missed a fair bit out but ive never had any problems with them.

SC Events
03-12-2008, 08:10 PM
Thanks a lot Steve,

Do you mind if I slightly reword and use on the website?

SJS

rob1963
03-12-2008, 11:59 PM
Hello Everyone,

I want to add our Terms & Conditions, when booking us, to the website, but have yet to write them. Can you give me an idea as to what needs to be stated in them please.

Also, Thank You to all of you who helped me out with the website the other day, the whole of SJS Discos are happy with the finished product! :)

SJS

Hi SJS,

You are welcome to look at my terms & conditions for ideas (click my banner below & go to the terms page).

I think they cover most eventualities without being too wordy or complicated.

They've also just been given the green light by a solicitor.

If you want to use any of them it's not a problem, although I'd appreciate it if you could re-word them a bit!

Ace DJ
04-12-2008, 08:59 AM
You can if required reword my terms and conditions to suit your needs
Will email over to you.
Ace

SC Events
04-12-2008, 09:52 AM
Thanks Guys,

When I get a minute (Hopefully Soon) I'll reword and put on the website.

If there is anything you are then unhappy with, just let me know.

Thanks again,

SJS

Mark Wild
04-12-2008, 06:38 PM
deleted posted in wrong place