PDA

View Full Version : Banners - Great suppliers

Vectis
15-12-2008, 08:38 AM
Chaps

I do like to report a good buying experience... it warms the c.ckles :p

I needed some outdoor banners for a public event next week and in the past I've used various online providers (as the only local print shops want an arm and a leg and take 3 weeks to do anything) and always been happy with the quality.

BUT... I went with these guys (http://dvgraphix.co.uk/epages/eshop243572.sf) this time and I have to say that the sheer quality of the product blew me away when compared against the others. The hems are beautifully stitched (not glued, or left threadbare), they're pressed flat, the eyelets are heavy duty brass types, the print quality is simply stunning and they were delivered within 48 hours of placing the order and finally their website was very easy to use. They were also one of the cheapest suppliers I found once their "special 20% off" order code was used.

Well recommended :)

daz226
15-12-2008, 06:24 PM
great site great prices i am doing a weddingt fair in feb and have just seen excatly what i need from that site

awesome find many thanks

milo
15-12-2008, 11:15 PM
Looks like a good site. I certainly wouldn’t use a copy/office print shop or anything like that.

I use a local sign writer and they turn my banners around in 24 hours. They don’t do printing, so everything is built up using layers of vinyl (which I prefer to print).

I pay £50.00 for 3 x 6 foot banners or they do 3 x 6 plastic boards with vinyl design for £30.00.

They also did the sign writing on my car and they are doing my Rascal van up like the Mystery Machine from Scooby Doo (The Milo Machine).

If anyone is looking for same/next day on a banner I would say try out your local sign writers, 48 hours use the internet, but whatever you do stay away from copy shops as their low quality and really expensive.

Also – If you want some good, easy to use, logo software, try this out www.thelogocreator.com. They do a free trial or you can pay £20.00 to get the entertainment pack.

JAMdisco
16-12-2008, 12:02 PM
Maybe a good site, but I hope no one wants a banner for xmas or NYE as they're now closed until 3rd Jan :(

DeckstarDeluxe
17-01-2009, 06:22 PM
just sent an enquiry to these guys. Use the 4ft goal posts with ledj starcloth hanging off the front but as use denon dns 3500's on top of kam cases everyone can see the cables so hoping to get a small banner to cover this up and get my name visable too.

Skarloey
21-01-2009, 12:47 PM
just ordered on now thanks for the tip VV