PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: ImpossibLED

rob1963
23-12-2008, 03:40 PM
Hi folks.

I'm in the market for a second hand ImpossibLED.

My budget is £80-£100, so if anyone has one they no longer want, please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

:)

Solitaire Events Ltd
23-12-2008, 04:15 PM
If you have £100 Rob, why not just save another £35 and buy a brand new one?

Shakermaker Promotions
23-12-2008, 04:18 PM
I was actually going to say the same kind of thing and also that if you have a look around the web mate, you will probably find a new one near your budget.

Daryll
23-12-2008, 04:31 PM
For as near £110 as makes no difference.

http://www.whybuynew.co.uk/ACME-ImpossibLED.html

Daryll

rob1963
23-12-2008, 04:44 PM
If you have £100 Rob, why not just save another £35 and buy a brand new one?

Because I've been spending lots of money lately, so £35 saved is £35 saved, and I don't mind a second hand one.

Daryll

Hi Daryl.

Thanks for the link...that'll do nicely.

I usually keep an eye on that company's offers, but wasn't aware they have these in stock at the moment, as they haven't put them on ebay.

Thanks again!

:thumbsup:

COOL HAND LUKE
23-12-2008, 04:57 PM
Hi folks.

My budget is £80-£100, so if anyone has one they no longer want, please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Rob
just my opinion. i have had one now for a while and to be honest i would now choose something else. the only time i think it looked any good was when i filled the room with smoke at a rave for 16 year olds. any other time its a mass of dots. i would now probobly choose one of the KAM lights with 4 or 6 lenses. i know lots of people on the forum like them though. :)

rob1963
23-12-2008, 05:00 PM
Hi Rob
just my opinion. i have had one now for a while and to be honest i would now choose something else. the only time i think it looked any good was when i filled the room with smoke at a rave for 16 year olds. any other time its a mass of dots. i would now probobly choose one of the KAM lights with 4 or 6 lenses. i know lots of people on the forum like them though. :)

Thanks for the advice Cool Hand Luke.

I won't necessarily use it all the time though...I was thinking of alternating it with my gobo flower which it was originally going to replace.

CRAZY K
23-12-2008, 05:08 PM

Daryll

There might be some bargains in the New Year sales Rob;)

CRAZY K

Excalibur
23-12-2008, 05:29 PM
Hi Rob

I don't rate the Impossibled, I do rate the Kam units referred to though.

Grahame Case
23-12-2008, 05:46 PM
I don't rate the Impossibled, I do rate the Kam units referred to though.

they would be the Swingfire? correct

COOL HAND LUKE
23-12-2008, 07:26 PM
not sure what they are but saw them demo'd at ukdj. the four lense one looked great. :)

Excalibur
23-12-2008, 07:39 PM

Pass. We saw them at DFB. I think that's the boyo. :confused:

Or with an Acme badge, the four beam.
http://www.ukdj.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=29954

ppentertainments
23-12-2008, 07:48 PM
Pass. We saw them at DFB. I think that's the boyo. :confused:

Or with an Acme badge, the four beam.
http://www.ukdj.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=29954

Have to disagree. I bought a swigfire and was one of my bad purchases this year. I find it only useful for lighting the walls around the room and not really noticable unless used with smoke.

Could be that I don't like led lights on the whole.

Excalibur
23-12-2008, 07:59 PM
not sure what they are but saw them demo'd at ukdj. the four lense one looked great. :)

Snap.

Edit: Chris(pp) your opinion is at least as valid as mine, if not more, as you have one.

Dynamic Entertainment
23-12-2008, 08:02 PM
Ive never had a swingfire but by partners stepfather purchased one, then flogged it and got a MiracLED after seeing mine. I think its down to personal taste but whilst the swingfire has 3 more lenses, it looks like each lense has less leds for the patterns.

Excalibur
23-12-2008, 08:10 PM
Ive never had a swingfire but by partners stepfather purchased one, then flogged it and got a MiracLED after seeing mine. I think its down to personal taste but whilst the swingfire has 3 more lenses, it looks like each lense has less leds for the patterns.

Sorry if I didn't make it clear, but I reckon the 4 lens/Miracled type got our vote that night.

pagan_flame
23-12-2008, 08:25 PM
Well I fancy changing to a Mystic, or even some X-moves... so - any interest in a Chauvet Vue III?

Same unit as the ImpossibLED (and American DJ Revo 3) but only dip switches on the back (no LED display), in a metal flight case - about a year old, perfect cosmetically and functionally as very little use, PAT tested 'til Feb '09.

£100 delivered to your door... (but I'll need it for NYE though).

They look very good pointing at the ceiling as in this video --> http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=NspVcuQgqeM

discomobiledj
23-12-2008, 08:29 PM
Don't know if you already ordered one Rob but found this:

http://www.djdepot.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=1993

nigelwright7557
23-12-2008, 08:31 PM
Hi folks.

Thanks in advance.

I bought mine online for £124 and p+p was free.
Its just a matter of searching for the best price.

Solitaire Events Ltd
23-12-2008, 08:33 PM
I bought mine online for £124 and p+p was free.
Its just a matter of searching for the best price.

You mean you didn't make it? :eek: :D

Dynamic Entertainment
23-12-2008, 08:38 PM
Sorry if I didn't make it clear, but I reckon the 4 lens/Miracled type got our vote that night.

Sorry Peter. It wasnt aimed at your post. Ive got to start remembering to use the quote feature :)

gaza
30-12-2008, 11:11 AM
Thanks for the advice Cool Hand Luke.

I won't necessarily use it all the time though...I was thinking of alternating it with my gobo flower which it was originally going to replace.

I also alternate between the Impossibled and a couple of Dynarock ( in short bursts) and a Kalido.

Have to admit, it does get a bit borring if you just leave the Impossibled going all night.

yourdj
30-12-2008, 04:47 PM
Got ripped off for one today at £129! only one in town though and i did not have to wait!!

CRAZY K
30-12-2008, 04:57 PM
You mean you didn't make it? :eek: :D

Nah--too easy;)

CRAZY K

OllieJames
30-12-2008, 05:03 PM
Nah--too easy;)

CRAZY K

All you need is brown carpet covered wood :)

:D:D:D:D

pagan_flame
01-01-2009, 02:53 PM
Got ripped off for one today at £129! only one in town though and i did not have to wait!!

My Vue III is still available... flightcased, PAT tested and delivered... ;)

Probably going on Ebay at the weekend.

yourdj
01-01-2009, 09:32 PM
My Vue III is still available... flightcased, PAT tested and delivered... ;)

Probably going on Ebay at the weekend.

How much?

nigelwright7557
01-01-2009, 09:35 PM
How much?

£500 :D

Totally Plucked
01-01-2009, 09:43 PM
Well I fancy changing to a Mystic, or even some X-moves... so - any interest in a Chauvet Vue III?

Same unit as the ImpossibLED (and American DJ Revo 3) but only dip switches on the back (no LED display), in a metal flight case - about a year old, perfect cosmetically and functionally as very little use, PAT tested 'til Feb '09.

£100 delivered to your door... (but I'll need it for NYE though).

They look very good pointing at the ceiling as in this video --> http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=NspVcuQgqeM

£100 was quoted earlier in the thread :)

Jay Drabble
02-01-2009, 02:55 PM
I'll sell you 2 Tangos for £100 the pair only been used 1 time

OllieJames
02-01-2009, 04:12 PM
I'll sell you 2 Tangos for £100 the pair only been used 1 time

Think he wants an impossibled!