PDA

View Full Version : FOR SALE / SWAP: Chauvet Vue III (ImpossibLED)

pagan_flame
02-01-2009, 07:28 PM
OK, for 2 days only (as people are not actually making serious offers on the 'Wanted' thread...):

I am selling my Chauvet Vue III. Now this, the American DJ Revo 3 and the ACME ImpossibLED are the same unit, just with slightly different casings.

The main issue with the Chauvet Vue III is that there is no LED display to choose your programs with on the back, you have to use dip switches instead - but I just run it STL and going through the various programs - like pretty much everyone else does with ImpossibLEDs.

Here it is running as aforementioned - they look very good pointing at the ceiling... see it here where Brian pulls it apart --> http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=gOf3JG40Dd8 <-- standalone demo at around 3 minutes 25.

It's about a year old, perfect cosmetically and functionally as has had very little use, PAT tested 'til Feb '09; I bought it last December as you couldn't get ImpossibLED's for any money at the time...

Now if no-one comes up with an offer, it's going on Ebay on Sunday at a starting price of £75; this is half new price without delivery or flightcase...

... but this does have a flightcase as well (about 30 quid on it's own), is PAT tested and I will make sure it's delivered to your door.

However: I am going into live / band PA for 2009 as well, so would swap for goods to the value of £75 as follows --- cash adjustment either way possible WHY?

- Good quality microphones - Shure SM58 or PG58
- multicore with stage box or multicore patch loom, 15m or longer, 16 channel
- 10m XLR to XLR cables or 10m XLR to 1/4" mono jack cables
- microphone boom stands
- active speakers (pair)

Can deliver / collect / do dodgy-looking deals at the DJ Show next Sunday in Lacey Green, Bucks... but I'll probably just go spend any money across the road at CRS1, mind you!

OllieJames
02-01-2009, 07:30 PM
Gutted i have no cash left :(

I was looking into one of these a while back :(

That is such a good price though, will talk to the parents!

discomobiledj
02-01-2009, 09:03 PM
Argh, if only it was next month......

pagan_flame
05-01-2009, 10:26 PM
A deal has been struck elsewhere for the leads I need, so effectively *SOLD* :)

Rowleys
17-01-2009, 02:16 PM
dam... anyone else got one for sale ??