PDA

View Full Version : Indiana Jones theme party

karl james
04-01-2009, 07:34 PM
Hi all,
got mtself an Indiana Jones theme party coming up. Ive got the hat, jacket, trousers and whip, all I need is a few themed games for the gig. Any ideas?

Penfold42
04-01-2009, 08:06 PM
Hi all,
got mtself an Indiana Jones theme party coming up. Ive got the hat, jacket, trousers and whip, all I need is a few themed games for the gig. Any ideas?

With a whip.....:eek: steady on, this is a family forum....;)

Wrap the mummys always good. :)

BeerFunk
04-01-2009, 08:26 PM
How strange - I mean, pretty much everyone will be dressed as Indiana, there are no other characters in the films which would be instantly recognisable!

karl james
04-01-2009, 08:37 PM
True, thats always the case when I do the Pirate parties, me and everyone else are dressed the same:) Still its a laugh.

karl james
10-01-2009, 05:28 PM
Heres the games I will be doing.

Corners: instead of using coloured paper I have printed off four pictures.

Whip, Skull, Snake, I Jones Hat.

Wrap the Mummy.

Cross the Snake pit: Two pieces of paper each. Stand on one, put the other on the floor in front, pick the other one up behind them and place in front then keep doing that till they get to the other side of the room to collect a sweetie, then back again to safety.

Curse of the Shrunken zombie skull:
All in a circle passing the cursed skull around. When the music stops that person has to step up and walk around the outside of the circle like a zombie. I do this at the Pirate parties and it goes down well.

I thought I would throw in the usual stuff like musical bumps etc to pad it out.

karl james
17-01-2009, 08:00 PM
Hi all,
The party was really good. I dressed in T shirt and jeans at first. Then when it was time to do the themed games I put my I Jones costume on, played the theme tune and got out there cracking my whip. I asked the kids who I was. They shout I Jones, I said ‘What Darth Vader’, ‘No I Jones’ was the cry. Anyway getting the kids to use their imagination with crossing the snake pit and doing corners with themed pictures worked really well. Got a thumbs up from everyone and left feeling fired up for another.

Penfold42
17-01-2009, 08:31 PM
Hi all,
The party was really good. I dressed in T shirt and jeans at first. Then when it was time to do the themed games I put my I Jones costume on, played the theme tune and got out there cracking my whip. I asked the kids who I was. They shout I Jones, I said ‘What Darth Vader’, ‘No I Jones’ was the cry. Anyway getting the kids to use their imagination with crossing the snake pit and doing corners with themed pictures worked really well. Got a thumbs up from everyone and left feeling fired up for another.

Well done sir.....sounds good! :approve: