PDA

View Full Version : (Potentially) Selling: 2 x Alto 12" Active Speakers & Samson Sub

Steve the DJ
05-01-2009, 11:28 AM
Edited...

***Alto Speakers now spoken for***

Also potentially available is a Samson dB1500A 15" Sub...

http://www.samsontech.com/images/productimages/db1500a-web.jpg

Samson Blurb

The dB1500a is a self-powered subwoofer featuring a heavy-duty 15" low frequency driver with butyl surround, complemented by a 1000 Watt power amplifier. The dB1500a provides an active stereo crossover with high-passed output for running your satellite speakers.

Constructed of solid 3/4 inch plywood, with steel corners, tough carpet covering and large casters. The sub-woofer features large metal grab handles and a 35mm pole mount receptacle. In fixed installation systems, the dB1500a provides super tight low frequency output in a relatively small, unobtrusive enclosure. Perfect for any sound reinforcement system where low-end is desired.

- Heavy-duty, 15-inch Low Frequency Transducer
- Built-in Amplifier Delivers 1000 watts of Program Power
- Variable Stereo Crossover with Balanced High Pass Outputs for Satellite Speakers
- Heavy-Duty, Rear Mounted Casters
- Extra Large Grab handles and 35mm Pole mount receptacle
- 3/4" Internally braced, plywood construction
- Covered in tough carpet, with steel corners

This unit is less than 8 months old and fits nicely under my deckstand for added bass when needed. It has a few small signs of wear and tear but is in generally very good condition. It is ideal if you need to add a bit of low end as it has a variable crossover on the back. The sub is PAT tested until March.

As a guide I am thinking £200ish for the sub.

Any questions just shout, If I am to sell (which is 95% likely) then I will do so within the next 2 - 3 weeks.