PDA

View Full Version : Dmx Stairville Controller

Cowlinn
13-01-2009, 04:49 PM
Hi All.

A newbie hear so please be nice :)

just a quick question has anybody used the STAIRVILLE DMX MASTER controller and if so what do they think of it

thanks guys

cowlin93
MMSL

Cowlinn
13-01-2009, 07:48 PM
C'mon people im CONTROLLER shopping here :)

Jiggles
13-01-2009, 07:50 PM
If you have a spare laptop go down the USB DMX idea. To me its alot easier! The American DJ MyDMX is only £89!

discomobiledj
13-01-2009, 07:52 PM
Maybe not typing in capital letters would help. Have you been to a DJ shop and asked to try one out?

Solitaire Events Ltd
13-01-2009, 07:58 PM
Rule 6:
Do not reply to your own post within a short time complaining that no-one has replied. Please remember that it may take some time for a member who can help you with your question / problem to visit the forums.

Cowlinn
14-01-2009, 03:49 PM
Maybe not typing in capital letters would help. Have you been to a DJ shop and asked to try one out?

Why would not typing it in capital letters help? My reasons for capitalising the controller were for people that maybe just wanted to check out the controller without reading the rest.

even if in your opinion it wasn't nessercery did you need to comment on it?
keep all coment like that to yourself they dont help or make anyone feel any better.

Thanks

Larry B Entertainment
14-01-2009, 04:25 PM
I can see where discomobiledj is coming from. Your grammer isnt great and it took me 2 attempts to read your first post and understand it. Try to be a bit more clearer.

BTW...Your signature has a spelling error aswell

Regarding the controller, they all pretty much work the same but its down to personal preference. Would be better for you to try one out yourself.

Solitaire Events Ltd
14-01-2009, 04:30 PM
I can see where discomobiledj is coming from. Your grammer isnt great and it took me 2 attempts to read your first post and understand it. Try to be a bit more clearer.

A bit more clear or a bit clearer, not a bit more clearer...:sj:

Larry B Entertainment
14-01-2009, 04:34 PM

:doh:

Dynamic Entertainment
14-01-2009, 04:39 PM

Reminds me of little school....... :D

With regards to the controller, to be honest i would seriously consider going to a lappy with USB DMX. ADJ is good, IMHO daslight is the Dogs dangly bits. Its a hell of a lot easiter than any lighting desk (trust me i have used a fair few) :)

DJ Meadz
05-11-2009, 11:35 PM
If you have a spare laptop go down the USB DMX idea. To me its alot easier! The American DJ MyDMX is only £89! i totally agree with this , nice comment

Excalibur
06-11-2009, 11:23 AM
Ah well, being a bit sceptical, I've got a Chauvet one to pick up soon. Brace yourselves for the questions.

Vectis
06-11-2009, 12:16 PM
daslight is the Dogs dangly bits. Its a hell of a lot easiter than any lighting desk (trust me i have used a fair few) :)

:agree:

Oh, Yes :)

The American DJ MyDMX is only £89!

It's also

a) Obsolete
b) lacking a sound-to-light mode, which I found made it unusable