PDA

View Full Version : MP3 Print a Playlist

Woodyo
22-01-2009, 09:48 PM
Hi Guys , this could possibly be a silly question. Just bought a SDJ2 Card player as a back-up. I want to create folders on the card and number them 1 to whatever. I then want to print a list of what I have in each folder so I can print this out , so I can flick through a paper-list of what is in each folder, just like I was flicking through cd's. Does anyone know where I can add my mp3 files onto a playlist and then print this playlist?

Excalibur
22-01-2009, 09:50 PM
Hi Guys , this could possibly be a silly question. Just bought a SDJ2 Card player as a back-up. I want to create folders on the card and number them 1 to whatever. I then want to print a list of what I have in each folder so I can print this out , so I can flick through a paper-list of what is in each folder, just like I was flicking through cd's. Does anyone know where I can add my mp3 files onto a playlist and then print this playlist?

Media Monkey can export library data to Excel.

Woodyo
22-01-2009, 11:21 PM
Just found a plug-in for Windows Media Player that will do this and another wee programme called strangely enough playlist copier which does exactly what i need.

MusicCity
01-03-2009, 12:32 PM
Hi
I use a freeware programme called listmaker easily found on the net just Google it
Hope this helps you