PDA

View Full Version : Wanted - "Traditional" Disco Lights

Dynamic Entertainment
23-01-2009, 08:25 PM
Hiya, im looking for a couple of "traditional" disco lights. Traditional as in Constella Protwin, Abstract Twister 2 type things with rotating beams, no gobos or strobe etc.

Ive already got a couple of Twister 2s but would like a full t-bar, to be used for parties for the "older" clients who dont like loads of movement/strobing etc.

Many thanks

Steve

SilverlineDiscos
23-01-2009, 08:46 PM
Hi Steve,

How about something like this (http://www.cybermarket.co.uk/ishop/923/shopscr5807.html). They can be linked together to give a simple but impressive ligh show :)

Adam

Cj_The_Dj
23-01-2009, 09:07 PM
i have a martin adventure no gobos ,no strobe but its really bright and good effect.

make me an offer and its yours :)

Tony Scott
23-01-2009, 09:15 PM
Hiya, im looking for a couple of "traditional" disco lights.......

LOL......I thought you meant this kind of 'Traditional'

Dynamic Entertainment
23-01-2009, 10:52 PM
Hi Steve,

How about something like this (http://www.cybermarket.co.uk/ishop/923/shopscr5807.html). They can be linked together to give a simple but impressive ligh show :)

Adam

Thats absolutly perfet, cheers.

i have a martin adventure no gobos ,no strobe but its really bright and good effect.

make me an offer and its yours :)

Thanks for the offer CJ, but I'm gonna be keeping away from the older Martin lights if i can help it. Worked in a pub that used Punishers, Destroyers, Robozaps and Roboscan 812 and they were nothing but trouble. Granted theres alot less that can go wrong with the Adventre but its just bad experience. Thanks anyway. :)

LOL......I thought you meant this kind of 'Traditional'

Lol, not quite there yet. There 3 sets of Harvesters for spares or repairs on ebay and the seller is only 35 miles away. Im seriously tempted but the missus may well castrate me :)

Tony Scott
23-01-2009, 10:58 PM
Lol, not quite there yet. There 3 sets of Harvesters for spares or repairs on ebay and the seller is only 35 miles away. Im seriously tempted but the missus may well castrate me :)

Just get another credit card and don't tell her! :D .....actualy don't do that, you'll get caught out for sure! :D

Dynamic Entertainment
24-01-2009, 12:08 AM
Just get another credit card and don't tell her! :D .....actualy don't do that, you'll get caught out for sure! :D

lol. Did consider that but I doubt id be able to hide 3 of them Harvesters under the bed and get them fixed when shes not looking. Im contemplating just how bad castration would really be....it may be worth it :D

Cj_The_Dj
24-01-2009, 12:55 PM
i also have a set of 4 american dj qarda force buts it spears/reapirs. all it needs is a tranformer and 4 bulbs and 4 kettle sockets.. but there are 4 heads with 1 gobo each doing a moon flower looks ok. no storbe. there the same as justins.