PDA

View Full Version : Crown XLS602 Power Amp

Shakermaker Promotions
15-02-2009, 09:11 PM
I am selling one of my Crown XLS amps as I want to upgrade and get another XLS802.

The amp is a Crown XLS602. It is around a year old and is in perfect condition. It will not have the flightcase with it.

Specs/Description as follows:

XLS Series amplifiers are professional stereo power amplifiers engineered to meet demanding audio requirements—reliably and within budget. Plus, every XLS Series amplifier is backed by Crown’s unequaled Three-Year, No-Fault, Fully-Transferable Warranty that covers everything. With over five decades of experience designing and building rock-solid products, Crown is the standard in amp technology. So check out the affordable, Crown XLS Series. They are a powerful argument for quality and value!

Specs

600W @ 4-ohm stereo per channel
Housed in a rugged, all-steel 2U chassis.
Efficient forced-air fan prevents excessive thermal buildup.
Electronically balanced XLR inputs and touch-proof binding post and Speakon® outputs.
Features precision detented level controls, power switch, and four LEDs, which indicate clip for each channel, power and fault conditions.
Three-Year, No-Fault, Fully Transferable Warranty completely protects your investment and guarantees its specifications.

I am looking at £200.00 ono. Contact me if you are interested. Advertised elsewhere too.

Cheers
Gary