PDA

View Full Version : Slideshow Programs

ppentertainments
22-02-2009, 01:15 PM
There are more and more dj's now doing photo slideshows as part of their packages. What program do you use for the slideshow. Currently I use either Photoshop or Windows own slideshow.

I also require the program to allow me to run a slideshow on one screen/projector and then add images as people come up with memory cards without disturbing the slideshow.

Preferably simple to use ;)

Jiggles
22-02-2009, 01:17 PM
I think Power Point can do that. I know it can out put on one screen while leaving the other to be used for other things.

Shakermaker Promotions
22-02-2009, 02:04 PM
I use windows movie maker. I put all the images and messages into it and save it a movie file and it can then be played in media player and on a loop. Works fine for me and the quality is great.

ppentertainments
22-02-2009, 02:17 PM
I use windows movie maker. I put all the images and messages into it and save it a movie file and it can then be played in media player and on a loop. Works fine for me and the quality is great.

The only problem is, it is difficult to add images as the slideshow is running.

James
22-02-2009, 10:29 PM
There's lots of slideshow programs available, it's horse for courses really

Download a few trials and see what suits your style best

http://photo-slideshow-software-review.toptenreviews.com/

ppentertainments
18-03-2009, 10:25 PM
Bump, any more suggestions ???

sp-entertainment
19-03-2009, 10:33 AM
it might be a bit much just for slideshow but i use virtual dj with it just plays all the images in a preset folder i used it at bike club's cristmas party and had bluetooth setup so people could just bluetooth the images to the laptop

Shakermaker Promotions
19-03-2009, 10:41 AM
To be honest, I don't think people would mind too much if the slideshow stops for like 5 minutes whilst you add new photos to a folder.
I've actually started using Windows own slideshow software in Vista now and it does the trick so I will continue to use that I think.

Silver
19-03-2009, 04:25 PM
I use Ots, you can show videos as well :) There's your back up too!