PDA

View Full Version : For Sale - Complete Karaoke Addon Package

Grahame Case
10-03-2009, 06:57 PM
For Sale due to change in focus of business.

These items are just 8 months old, and have been used probably about 6 times in total.

Selling as a complete set, although may be willing to split if the price is right..

everything is flightcased and cabled.

Everything you need for adding Karaoke into your services offered.

1 x Bluelaser DVD Player DVG-888U -DVD/DivX/CD+G/VCD/MP3/Audio CD Karaoke Player With USB Port
Complete with Remote Control & Full Instructions
Features :
Illuminated Direct Access Track Selection.
Single Track Playback
2 Mic Inputs.
Digital Echo And Key Change.

cost new : £138.97

1 x VSP-M1 6 MIC. FX & HARMONIZER

Key Features & Benefits

* Fully BPM (Beats Per Minute) synchronizable multi-effect signal processor includes Reverb, Echo, Pan, Flanger, Trans, Filter and Pitch Bend
* Vocal Harmonizer with 2 stages of Higher octaves, 2 stages of Lower octaves and Double effect
* Professional Digital Echo can be used simultaneously with Vocal Harmonizer, Reverb and all other effects
* Range and Level parameters for each effect
* 3 XLR or 1/4" mic inputs with invidual volume controls
* Balanced XLR outputs for optimal fidelity to your sound system and 2 pairs of RCA outputs
* 3 pairs of RCA inputs for connection of external players or other components
* Mic insert allows balanced PHONO connection of external processor for stereo loop
* Digital Signal Processor effects are assignable from either music or mic input

Cost New £225.00

Complete Easy Karaoke CDG Set

136 x Easy Karaoke Classic CDGs

The heart and lungs of this collection! These 136 CDG’s are the natural complement to the starter pack, ensuring no doublers within your collection. Featuring the likes of Johnny Cash, The Beatles, Elvis Presley, Frank Sinatra, Kylie Minogue, Billy Joel, Rod Stewart, Take That, Aretha Franklin, Meat Loaf and so much more. An awesome collection of well over 2000 killer tracks over these 136 CDGs.

8 x Easy Karaoke Starter Pack CDGs

Quite possibly, the most essential group of discs that you could ever compile for a Karaoke show. 122 tracks over 8 discs featuring the likes of “Achy Breaky Heart”, “American Pie”, “Simply The Best”, “Sweet Caroline”, “YMCA”, “You’ve Lost That Lovin’ Feeling” and so much more!

12 x Easy Karaoke Express Hits CDGs

To give your collection a flavour of the current pop charts, we include 12 of the latest chart hits discs. Usually, this’ll give you the last few Number 1’s, the current Number 1, and indeed all the big topical hits of the day. With the Express Hits fortnightly Series fortnightly priced at only £6.99 for 9 tracks, it’s an ideal disc to subscribe to, keeping your collection “on the ball” for the future.

Also Included :
several custom proburn CDGs

Several thousand Karaoke Song Request Slips

10 x A to Z Song Booklets

Original A to Z on CD-ROM
(Amended Tracklist in XLS format will be emailed to the buyer.)

Case Logic CD Wallet 264 + 16

Cost New : over £899.00

all this is supplied prewired in a 4 U heavy duty ABS Skytec Flightcase worth £69.00, which was bought specifically for these items 2 months ago.

If my mathematics is correct this is £1331.97 worth of less than a year old and hardly used equipment and media.

Now the important bit! - Cost...

I am willing to sell all this gear for £850 Including Secure Courier Delivery via Parcelforce 48

please see the photographs attached, and PM me if you are interested.
Thanks

Grahame Case
12-03-2009, 08:21 PM
forgot to mention, i will consider serious offers on parts of the set, or the whole set.

Jay
13-03-2009, 07:23 AM
How much for just the discs?

Grahame Case
13-03-2009, 11:37 AM
How much for just the discs?

Discs are currently on eBay auction : http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=160321368120

5 A-Z BOOKLETS SOLD

Bouncy Dancefloor
16-03-2009, 02:15 AM
i bid the discs upto £100, reserve not met

fancy giving me a clue as to what the reserve is, so im in the right ballpark?

Grahame Case
16-03-2009, 07:52 AM
regardless of if it meets it's reserve

I'm possibly going to do a Second Chance Offer, so just bid what you think it is worth

the reserve is at least a few hundred lower than the BIN price

with your current max bid you are in the right ballpark

Grahame Case
16-03-2009, 02:48 PM
the Blue Laser Player & Flightcase Are Now Sold

501damian501
16-03-2009, 03:16 PM
regardless of if it meets it's reserve

I'm possibly going to do a Second Chance Offer, so just bid what you think it is worth

the reserve is at least a few hundred lower than the BIN price

with your current max bid you are in the right ballpark

;)

Grahame Case
16-03-2009, 03:19 PM
In all honesty i want the market to decide how much it is worth.

it was an expensive mistake purchasing them, for the number of times i used them.

Since i've moved away from that type of business model i'd just like a bit of money back for them. so i can expand on another part of my business

501damian501
16-03-2009, 04:15 PM
In all honesty i want the market to decide how much it is worth.

it was an expensive mistake purchasing them, for the number of times i used them.

Since i've moved away from that type of business model i'd just like a bit of money back for them. so i can expand on another part of my business

i see its took off from the reserve price :D

Grahame Case
16-03-2009, 05:53 PM
oddly enough there seems to be an ever increasing number of watchers on this item on eBay. Don't think i've seen so many people watching one of my listings before.

Mark Wild
16-03-2009, 05:56 PM
Most of them are just nosey gits that never bid (probably most from here) lol

Grahame Case
16-03-2009, 06:03 PM

lol :) i once had 21 people watching a very rare limited edition print of the Titanic that i had for sale on eBay, it went unsold.

Mark Wild
16-03-2009, 06:10 PM
I just sold a Allen & Heath 12 Channel on there 27 watching 1 bid at the starting price and he got it lol. Nosey gits I say ! Good luck with the auction.

501damian501
17-03-2009, 01:39 PM

one of them me, but i have bidded ;)

i hold the current bid!

Grahame Case
17-03-2009, 01:47 PM
Aye, looks like Damian may walk away with a bargain if there is no further activity..

Mark Wild
17-03-2009, 01:58 PM
Aye, looks like Damian may walk away with a bargain if there is no further activity..

There's no way he'll get it for a ton fella lol.

Solitaire Events Ltd
17-03-2009, 02:12 PM
one of them me, but i have bidded ;)

i hold the current bid!

Not anymore. ;)

Mark Wild
17-03-2009, 02:21 PM
Not anymore. ;)

:lol: Classic

Grahame Case
17-03-2009, 03:35 PM
yes, a "mystery" bidder has entered the fray!

501damian501
18-03-2009, 01:34 AM
Not anymore. ;)

dont really care to be honest with you, only bidded to drive the price up ;)

ive got more than a ton, why would i want tracks, when i have all my karaoke tracks!

Grahame Case
18-03-2009, 07:42 AM

ive got more than a ton, why would i want tracks, when i have all my karaoke tracks!

Damian, sometimes the statements you come out on here are really hard to believe, this is one of them.

We have yet to see any proof or pictures of your setup. To be honest i don't think I'm the only one who doubts whether you really do run your own Mobile Disco.

501damian501
18-03-2009, 09:56 AM
I'm the only one who doubts whether you really do run your own Mobile Disco.

why you so bothered if your in doubt ???, what does a picture prove ?

Grahame Case
18-03-2009, 10:13 AM
why you so bothered if your in doubt ???, what does a picture prove ?

"a picture saves a thousand words"

daz226
21-03-2009, 10:00 PM

which has caused honest bidders like me to pull out

many thanks i like throwing my cash around because you feel its fun to hike the price up

DeckstarDeluxe
21-03-2009, 10:05 PM
Damian, sometimes the statements you come out on here are really hard to believe, this is one of them.

We have yet to see any proof or pictures of your setup. To be honest i don't think I'm the only one who doubts whether you really do run your own Mobile Disco.

I'd second that

DeckstarDeluxe
21-03-2009, 10:08 PM
If i could ask as this is a nice piece of kit with alot of tracks....

Why not offer this to hire so your making some money from it still while holding its value?

Grahame Case
22-03-2009, 08:36 AM
If i could ask as this is a nice piece of kit with alot of tracks....

Why not offer this to hire so your making some money from it still while holding its value?

could do, but i need the cold hard cash for some "projects" like LED parcans

as we enter the final hours of this auction i'd like to wish all the bidders the very best of luck,

Solitaire Events Ltd
22-03-2009, 08:49 AM
which has caused honest bidders like me to pull out

many thanks i like throwing my cash around because you feel its fun to hike the price up

Slightly unfair - the price would have gone beyond £100 anyway which is what Damian bid.

Grahame Case
22-03-2009, 08:54 AM
Slightly unfair - the price would have gone beyond £100 anyway which is what Damian bid.

yes i can confirm the current bid is held by a genuine bidder,