PDA

View Full Version : led gobo lighting

501damian501
13-03-2009, 09:27 PM
Right here is, damians first thread on led gobo lighting, am not sure what these lights are like as i havent sampled any just yet, cheers damian

pictures will follow soon

first is the miracled look alike, 4 lens just like the miracled.

specs:

Voltage: AC230V/110V-120V, 50Hz/60Hz
Power: 20W
4-head LED Moonflower effect with sharp Red, Green, Blue and White high output color sharp beams
Equipped with 192 LEDs: 96 red, 48blue, 48green
3 DMX channels(Strobe, GOBO, GOBO rotate)
Gobo rotation via LED matrix
Strobe-effect with adjustable speed
extremely long life 100000 hours LED life
Fuzzy-Sound-Control: program continues automatically during periods without music or bass-beat
DMX-controlled operation or stand alone operation with master/Slave-function (up to 4 slaves)
Blackout, Gobos and Auto/Manual Mode applicable in Stand Alone
Sound-controlled via built-in microphone
Control-Board with 4-digit display
DMX-control via every standard DMX-controller
Wide beam spread covers a large area
Advantages of LED-technology: extremely long life,low power consumption, minimal heat emission, defacto maintenance free with brilliant light radiation
Weight: 4.5kg

the other light is a lookalike of the dual gem...

specs:

Power: 15W
Equipped with 96 LEDs: 48 red, 24 blue, 24green
100000 hours LED life
Fuzzy-Sound-Control: program continues automatically during periods without music or bass-beat
DMX-controlled operation or stand alone operation with master/Slave-function (up to 4 slaves)
Advantages of LED-technology: extremely long life, low power consumption, minimal heat emission, defacto maintenance free with brilliant light radiation
Weight: 2.7kg

All units will be badged up as DAMIAN501 :eek: :beer1: :D

Cj_The_Dj
13-03-2009, 09:35 PM
Right here is, damians first thread on led gobo lighting, am not sure what these lights are like as i havent sampled any just yet, cheers damian

pictures will follow soon

first is the miracled look alike, 4 lens just like the miracled.

specs:

Power: 20W
4-head LED Moonflower effect with sharp Red, Green, Blue and White high output color sharp beams
Equipped with 192 LEDs: 96 red, 48blue, 48green
3 DMX channels(Strobe, GOBO, GOBO rotate)
extremely long life 100000 hours LED life
Wide beam spread covers a large area
Advantages of LED-technology: extremely long life,low power consumption, minimal heat emission, defacto maintenance free with brilliant light radiation
Weight: 4.5kg

the other light is a lookalike of the dual gem...

specs:

Power: 15W
Equipped with 96 LEDs: 48 red, 24 blue, 24green
100000 hours LED life
Advantages of LED-technology: extremely long life, low power consumption, minimal heat emission, defacto maintenance free with brilliant light radiation
Weight: 2.7kg

All units will be badged up as DAMIAN501 :eek: :beer1: :D

how much you selling them for then ??

Jiggles
13-03-2009, 09:37 PM
50p Seeing as its a crap brand :sofa:

501damian501
13-03-2009, 09:39 PM
now now boys, you better save up your pocket money if you wish to buy from me :D

am not sure on a price yet, i can also get led scanner with gobo... but theirs only 48leds... the downside to it

Jiggles
13-03-2009, 09:39 PM
naaa no thanks...

ppentertainments
13-03-2009, 09:41 PM
DJ stores and brands across the country and beyond must be quacking in their boots now Damien is on the market :p

501damian501
13-03-2009, 09:43 PM
DJ stores and brands across the country and beyond must be quacking in their boots now Damien is on the market :p

oh yes...

just cheap lighting for me, might aswell give acouple of people afew deals while am in the process ???

Tom
13-03-2009, 09:48 PM
I take it the products will be CE Approved (http://www.cedirectory.com/content/ce-approved.php)?

501damian501
13-03-2009, 09:51 PM
I take it the products will be CE Approved (http://www.cedirectory.com/content/ce-approved.php)?

everything confirms to international standards.

Tom
13-03-2009, 10:02 PM
So you scrapped the computer idea???

If it was me, I would think of somthing that is not on the market already. These type of LED lights are already there, and imo I don't think people will buy really cheap gear.

Buy cheap, buy twice.

There is always something missing in any market.

501damian501
13-03-2009, 10:07 PM
So you scrapped the computer idea???

If it was me, I would think of somthing that is not on the market already. These type of LED lights are already there, and imo I don't think people will buy really cheap gear.

Buy cheap, buy twice.

There is always something missing in any market.

this is only the budget range i can get hold of, if you looking for something more up market, i will put some stuff on, unless people have serious cash then theirs no point!

Vectis
13-03-2009, 10:08 PM

Wot, like this? :p

501damian501
13-03-2009, 10:13 PM
i can get moving heads and animation lasers, sky roses, follow spots, but carry a nice price tag as their good end products, am willing to talk business if you are!

Tom
13-03-2009, 10:19 PM
Wot, like this? :p

Was that a recent dot to dot you did then? :sofa: lol

Damian, so what are you really doing? Just buying other peoples stuff and putting your own name on it to try and make a quick pound or two?

501damian501
13-03-2009, 10:22 PM
Was that a recent dot to dot you did then? :sofa: lol

Damian, so what are you really doing? Just buying other peoples stuff and putting your own name on it to try and make a quick pound or two?

how can it be other peoples stuff ??

Tom
13-03-2009, 10:30 PM
how can it be other peoples stuff ??

Well look at AC Euro and Class-D. Same looking cabs, just a rebrand. Same as many other brands of lights, speakers, amps...the list goes on.

I think thats what you intend to but I could be totally wrong.:confused:

The other way would be to save a lot of money and design your own lights which would take a long time due to R&D and everything else it takes to get an idea to a finished product.

501damian501
13-03-2009, 10:35 PM
Well look at AC Euro and Class-D. Same looking cabs, just a rebrand. Same as many other brands of lights, speakers, amps...the list goes on.

I think thats what you intend to but I could be totally wrong.:confused:

The other way would be to save a lot of money and design your own lights which would take a long time due to R&D and everything else it takes to get an idea to a finished product.

they shall be badged under my name :D

i feel this is a good way to get my inventory of lights built up higher, for when i get the trussing system:cool:

Tom
13-03-2009, 10:40 PM
Why not just get them for your use and not sell to others? That is what I am doing with my speakers. I have no intention of selling them but if people like the sound and would like some for themselves then I can build them to order.

Maby you should think the same?

501damian501
13-03-2009, 10:42 PM
i am thinking the same...

Tom
13-03-2009, 10:46 PM
i am thinking the same...

I think its a better idea.

It means, you can get a light show that is perfect for you, then if other dj or who ever is interested in what you have, you then put on the sales pitch and work it from there. :)

Starlight
13-03-2009, 11:17 PM

Tom,

You are right about CE approvals but products must also comply with a whole host of other international approvals such as RoHS, UL, WEEE and lots of others. Please be very careful folks when ordering off eBay regarding lighting (especially laser lights) because a lot of lighting fixtures on eBay do not comply with approvals. I emailed several sellers asking if their products comply with RoHS, CE etc etc and none of them replied back. I've also visited Equinox, I may be wrong here but they have not mentioned the approvals they have in place on their laser systems.

Best wishes,

Neil..

Solitaire Events Ltd
14-03-2009, 08:15 AM
i can get moving heads and animation lasers, sky roses, follow spots, but carry a nice price tag as their good end products, am willing to talk business if you are!

It's a shame that you won't be selling them on here, isn't it.....

501damian501
14-03-2009, 11:03 AM
It's a shame that you won't be selling them on here, isn't it.....

no not really, i have ebay, i have other means and sources to sell them darren, certifcates will be available upon request, once i have recieved a copy.