PDA

View Full Version : Shipping goods

Mark Wild
17-03-2009, 01:56 PM
Don't know if anyones used this but I've found it quite a useful tool to find the right courier at the right price. As with anything cheapest isn't always best, but you can go through feedback with this. Basically this has delivery companies bid for your business. Its all explained and especially good for Ebay.

http://www.shiply.com/

Mark

501damian501
17-03-2009, 02:04 PM
Don't know if anyones used this but I've found it quite a useful tool to find the right courier at the right price. As with anything cheapest isn't always best, but you can go through feedback with this. Basically this has delivery companies bid for your business. Its all explained and especially good for Ebay.

http://www.shiply.com/

Mark

i was thinking about going into this, as a mid week courier thing...

Mark Wild
17-03-2009, 02:06 PM
i was thinking about going into this, as a mid week courier thing...

Your beginning to sound a bit like Nigel lol

discomobiledj
17-03-2009, 02:09 PM
Welding, roadie, courier, banker....is there anything you can't do?

501damian501
17-03-2009, 02:11 PM
Your beginning to sound a bit like Nigel lol

well why not think about it, when i get my van, i dont want it sitting around doing nothing all week, might aswell put it to some useage...

no am starting to think about having a family...

from 0years old to 18 years old it costs on average £100,000 to bring up one child, that doesnt includ giving my child, a good level of education, college/ univeristy if needed...

Mark Wild
17-03-2009, 02:18 PM
well why not think about it, when i get my van, i dont want it sitting around doing nothing all week, might aswell put it to some useage...

no am starting to think about having a family...

from 0years old to 18 years old it costs on average £100,000 to bring up one child, that doesnt includ giving my child, a good level of education, college/ univeristy if needed...

Thats all well and good Damian but way off topic mate.

501damian501
17-03-2009, 02:28 PM
Thats all well and good Damian but way off topic mate.

dont say am getting like nigel !, ok back on topic

501damian501
17-03-2009, 02:30 PM
Welding, roadie, courier, banker....is there anything you can't do?

i give my hand to everything, yes i cant scaffold, i cant work at heights, i cant fly an aeroplane..., as part of a travelling community you need to be good at alot of things... i.e fixing cars/lorrys, welding, spraying, things like that

Mark Wild
17-03-2009, 02:34 PM
i give my hand to everything, yes i cant scaffold, i cant work at heights, i cant fly an aeroplane..., as part of a travelling community you need to be good at alot of things... i.e fixing cars/lorrys, welding, spraying, things like that

Still off topic