PDA

View Full Version : Logo Design

ppentertainments
19-03-2009, 09:47 PM
I am currently seeking a lot of marketing advise from various sources. One thing we all agree on is that I need a decent logo aimed at the wedding and corporate market.

I have 'fiddled' about myself and had a few friends have a go but nothing jumps out at me and tbh what I have done looks like a 'party dj'.

Anyone any suggestions of good companies or programs (simple ones :o ) I can use for this ??

Starlight
19-03-2009, 10:10 PM
Hiya PP Entertainments,

Why not leave it to a professional graphic designer? There is an excellent website that does professional looking banners, logos etc for free at http://www.logobogo.com. We got our VPL logo from there and the people on there are amazing and friendly people too ;) Take a look, they might be able to sort you out ;)

Best wishes,

Neil.

Solitaire Events Ltd
20-03-2009, 07:57 AM
I am currently seeking a lot of marketing advise from various sources. One thing we all agree on is that I need a decent logo aimed at the wedding and corporate market.

I have 'fiddled' about myself and had a few friends have a go but nothing jumps out at me and tbh what I have done looks like a 'party dj'.

Anyone any suggestions of good companies or programs (simple ones :o ) I can use for this ??

Yep, Shaun. (Elite DJ)

Candybeatdiscos
20-03-2009, 08:34 AM
i will also vouch for shaun

SilverlineDiscos
20-03-2009, 08:35 AM
If anyone would like a logo please feel free to ask. I am happily willing to help out :)

discomobiledj
20-03-2009, 09:14 AM
A friend of a friend has their own business.

http://www.rainbow-studios.co.uk/port/

If that's of any help.

jamesh
20-03-2009, 10:33 AM
Yep, Shaun. (Elite DJ)

i will also vouch for shaun

I can 3rd Shauns work He's done a couple of logos for me (attached to this post) in the past and i've been over the moon with them! Top designs from a top guy!!!

If the images haven't appeared have a look at http://www.kingfisherfm.co.uk in the top left for the logo or http://www.deckstandbooth.co.uk for the deckstandbooth logo shaun did.

dmckaraoke
20-03-2009, 12:22 PM
I have to say that Shaun did a great job for me too.....

Steve the DJ
20-03-2009, 01:26 PM
I didn't think Shaun did this unless you won the "logo lottery"?

I'm sure that's what he told me when I asked him if he could do one for me!

Maybe he doesn't like me? He's not the first...:D :p

Shaun
18-06-2009, 03:20 PM
I'm sure that's what he told me when I asked him if he could do one for me!

Maybe he doesn't like me? He's not the first...:D :p

Hi Steve,

At the time of the logo lottery, I wasn't selling logos during that period.

I go through spells of doing logos, depending on how much other things I have going on. I've been currently doing designs again for the last wee while, so if you're still looking, please drop me a PM with your email address.

Apologies for the late reply to this topic, only just caught up with it. :o

Marc J
18-06-2009, 03:32 PM
Shaun, I need a logo if you're "in the zone"! PM Me your IP address and I'll show you the site...and I promise no plastic bits :)

Steve the DJ
18-06-2009, 03:47 PM
Hi Steve,

At the time of the logo lottery, I wasn't selling logos during that period.

I go through spells of doing logos, depending on how much other things I have going on. I've been currently doing designs again for the last wee while, so if you're still looking, please drop me a PM with your email address.

I am and I will. ;)

Shaun
18-06-2009, 07:52 PM
Will do Marc.

Forgot to add. Although I'm currently doing logos it'll be whenever Ive got spare time. It's slap bang in wedding season and I've got a newborn nappy filler that's eating up what little free time I have.

I do promise to get on with any requests as and when time allows.

Cheesey 1975
19-06-2009, 02:05 PM
Shaun

I Still need one as well... When you have the time

Cheers

Shaun
19-06-2009, 03:02 PM
I've not forgotten about you Rich. It could take a while to get through the backlog though. So far I've got 5 confirmed logos to design and 8 other quotes to provide. I'll get through them all but can't commit to giving a time for completion.

Shaun
30-10-2009, 01:24 PM
Shaun

I Still need one as well... When you have the time

Cheers

I had the time, I spent a while making samples up for you, I sent the samples....and no reply. Now I don't expect everyone to hire me once I've provided a quote or sampes, but a reply saying thanks for your time but no thanks would suffice. Manners cost nothing.

Booche
30-10-2009, 02:39 PM
Id like one if poss please, only when you get time tho mate :)

Cheers Dave :)

simonp
31-10-2009, 02:03 PM
Me too please, and I'll promise to use nice & polite manners :)

Booche
31-10-2009, 03:52 PM
Me too please, and I'll promise to use nice & polite manners :)

lol

Shaun
01-12-2009, 12:54 PM
Id like one if poss please, only when you get time tho mate :)

Cheers Dave :)

A reply to my email would have been nice.

NKR
01-12-2009, 01:03 PM
Guys - it would appear that in Shaun we have an in house service and it would appear that a number of people are asking for a quote to do a job and then not getting back to him.
Now I accept this is what happens to many of us from the general public, however, I find it astonishing that an in house provider is not given the courtesy of a 'Cheers Shaun, but haven't got the funds at the moment'.

Just my opinion, but its way out of order to have someone spending time responding to your request just to get sod all back.

Solitaire Events Ltd
01-12-2009, 01:43 PM
Guys - it would appear that in Shaun we have an in house service and it would appear that a number of people are asking for a quote to do a job and then not getting back to him.
Now I accept this is what happens to many of us from the general public, however, I find it astonishing that an in house provider is not given the courtesy of a 'Cheers Shaun, but haven't got the funds at the moment'.

Just my opinion, but its way out of order to have someone spending time responding to your request just to get sod all back.

I quite agree.

Vectis
01-12-2009, 01:51 PM
I quite agree.

I wholeheartedly agree :D :sofa: