PDA

View Full Version : New Visual DVD for Kids Parties

visualdjmax
08-04-2009, 02:14 PM
This brand new title is ideal for mobile discos who cater for kids parties, or for parents wanting to add something a bit different to their kids' party!

Featuring a series of fun, bold, bright animations that will appeal to young children, and priced at just £15 this is an essential addition to any mobile DJ's visuals collection.

Mod Note - Link removed.
Reason - Advertising.

I will hopefully be doing a demo video on this when Phil sends me through a copy.

Cheers MAX

Mayhem 1
10-04-2009, 06:22 AM
Very much looking forward to the demo max mate.:beer1:

This is very interesting for my events

dmckaraoke
10-04-2009, 07:46 AM
Forget the demo mines ordered..every dvd from phil is worth there weight in gold...

Penfold42
12-04-2009, 09:32 AM
Just a quick question here if you don't mind Max Jelfs.....

Why all the advertising?....you on commission?

visualdjmax
12-04-2009, 10:10 AM
Just a quick question here if you don't mind Max Jelfs.....

Why all the advertising?....you on commission?

No problem! Good question. Phil is a mate of mine. He does loads of visuals for me and helps with the website etc! I am not on commission just sharing ideas etc, and informing the guys on the forum of new products avilable which I am guessing is what the forums are for. also some of the guys find the posts useful see above.

Thanks for asking MAX

Shaun
12-04-2009, 12:45 PM
It's starting to verge on spam. By all means invite your friend to purchase a banner ad for exposure on the forum, but please cut back on the promotion of his goods. Thanks.

DJMaxG
01-08-2009, 03:36 PM
It's Great to know about new products, but the part I don't like is the expensive fees - not that I specifically buy Visuals