PDA

View Full Version : Easter sunday party

beachy blue
12-04-2009, 09:37 PM
did a doo today for the kids

we started with an easter egg hunt but timed to get them moving
then the usual limbo etc but they really wanted to jump on the bouncy castle
after the doo i got chance to have a bounce on the castle ;) :) ;)

http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii215/beachyblue/Photo-0.jpg

http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii215/beachyblue/Photo-0001-6.jpg

http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii215/beachyblue/Photo-0002-4.jpg

after the party hahahaha
http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii215/beachyblue/Photo-00.jpg

Jiggles
12-04-2009, 09:54 PM
Is that Tone and Darren's portraits painted on the bouncy castle? :sj:

Penfold42
12-04-2009, 09:56 PM
:lol:

beachy blue
12-04-2009, 10:10 PM
Is that Tone and Darren's portraits painted on the bouncy castle? :sj:

??

Jiggles
12-04-2009, 10:16 PM
The monkeys.

Solitaire Events Ltd
13-04-2009, 11:31 AM
Cheeky scrote. :boxer2:

DJWilson
13-04-2009, 06:04 PM
no speaker stands ?

don't really need them, it's only really background music, I suppose

So why did you just answer your only question :confused:

djmarc
13-04-2009, 10:25 PM
nice pictures of the set up but question didnt the kids turn up :D just joking lol

Also no bubble machine being out doors i thought that would of been a good thing for kids party ?

Corabar Steve
14-04-2009, 07:32 AM
Because he's still trying to up his post count with pointless posts & reviews of equipment which by no stretch of the imagination could be considered new.

Excalibur
14-04-2009, 07:36 AM
Because he's still trying to up his post count with pointless posts & reviews of equipment which by no stretch of the imagination could be considered new.

And apparently shovelling sand against the tide. ;) :D

Corabar Steve
14-04-2009, 07:44 AM
& has received a request via PM to stop doing it. (following a number of PMs from other members about this practice)

Which brings Rules 29 & 32 into play.

Excalibur
14-04-2009, 07:52 AM
& has received a request via PM to stop doing it. (following a number of PMs from other members about this practice)

Which brings Rules 29 & 32 into play.

Goes off quietly to read 29 and 32 carefully. Always helps to know which rules you're breaking. :o :o

beachy blue
14-04-2009, 11:25 AM

i dont use stands when thers kids about wouldnt want them pulling them down so makes sense puting them on the floor

also to answer djmarc thanks for the comments, reason why i dont take pics of kids well i think ive just answered it lol

weve looked into a bubble machine but looked at it from the angle if a child comes out in a rash for whatever reason you know who the parents will blame lol
but might be worth another look into thanks

DJWilson
14-04-2009, 11:57 AM
i dont use stands when thers kids about wouldnt want them pulling them down so makes sense puting them on the floor

also to answer djmarc thanks for the comments, reason why i dont take pics of kids well i think ive just answered it lol

weve looked into a bubble machine but looked at it from the angle if a child comes out in a rash for whatever reason you know who the parents will blame lol
but might be worth another look into thanks

Hi,

Sorry I didnt mean to question you, I didnt undertsand why Max asked you a question then answered it in the same sentence.

beachy blue
14-04-2009, 12:13 PM
Hi,

Sorry I didnt mean to question you, I didnt undertsand why Max asked you a question then answered it in the same sentence.

i know you didnt mate i was just trying to show max the reasons why i dont use stands at childrens partys

djmarc
14-04-2009, 06:06 PM
Hey beachy sorry i was not taking the mick or anything i just thought a few bubbles and load s of kids dancing around the place with your disco and the tent with some bubbles would make a really good picture to show other customers for future reffence.

i know the law bout kids and your right you have to be carefull in all aspects im glad your day went really well and im pleased that you maybe are thinking about getting a bubble machine for furture.

i dont use mine alot but when i do the kids love it

i hope i have not offended you in anyway from the above post my intentions were not ment to be offensive to you or anyone.

mark

Dynamic Entertainment
15-04-2009, 11:31 PM
Is that Scoose farm in the background Leigh? - Blooming donkeys since Stainburn made me run past there in PE :D - Looks good btw :)

beachy blue
16-04-2009, 11:18 PM
Hey beachy sorry i was not taking the mick or anything i just thought a few bubbles and load s of kids dancing around the place with your disco and the tent with some bubbles would make a really good picture to show other customers for future reffence.

i know the law bout kids and your right you have to be carefull in all aspects im glad your day went really well and im pleased that you maybe are thinking about getting a bubble machine for furture.

i dont use mine alot but when i do the kids love it

i hope i have not offended you in anyway from the above post my intentions were not ment to be offensive to you or anyone.

mark

not at all mate :)

beachy blue
16-04-2009, 11:22 PM
Is that Scoose farm in the background Leigh? - Blooming donkeys since Stainburn made me run past there in PE :D - Looks good btw :)

yeah mate it is was funny:)