PDA

View Full Version : Some Stuff for Sale.....

14-04-2009, 10:19 PM
Right, I've finally got round to getting some stuff out of the garage to sell:-

I have photographed all of these and you can view them here:-

http://www.blacktiedj.co.uk/stuff_for_sale.htm

All sensible offers considered & we may be able to meet up with regards to delivery.....

I'll accept cash, cheque, BACS or Paypal.

Two x Doughty Tank Traps
I bought these for use at a theme event and used them once, they have lived in my garage ever since, bit of surface rust on one of them, however, this would be easily cleaned off and treated.
Takes 2inch tube.
£125 for the two + Delivery (Quite Heavy)

Two x Acme Spot Kings along with the prolight (adda) style cases
One of the lamps have gone in these units so i have reflected it in the price.
6 channel 150w discharge, moving head, good little units. Units have been used very little over the past 4 years, probably no more than 20 gigs.
£325 for the pair.

Six x Long Nose Floor Standing PAR 64
All these units have reflectors, 4 have 1000w bulbs in. Never been used, bought these for a large theme event and didn't get to use them.
£90 for the 6 + delivery

4U 19inch flight case, from 5Star Cases
A few scuffs and scratches on this case, there is a small hole on the bottom of the case (you can see the cut / hole on one of the photos, does not affect the strength of the case and could be filled, repaired quite simply, I think).
£20 + delivery

6U 19inch flight case from 5Star Cases
Again a few scuffs and scratches on this case, four drill holes on the bottom door, where a dimmer pack was mounted.
£25 + delivery

3m of Ladder Truss with Vertical Powerdrive Spigots REF68 / Truss Mount
As above really, has a little red paint on it, which was on it when i bought it.
2 x 1m sections and 1 x 40cm 1 x 60cm sections.
£130 + Delivery

I also have available for sale, which I haven't had chance to photograph....

2 x Abstract XP2
2 x Abstract XP3
With 2 x Adda Cases for the above.
These units do need repairs of some description, (i think the control board has gone in 2 of the units, so a bit of fault finding may be required.
£120 for the 4 units + delivery.
If anyone is remote interested in these XP's please do let me know.

That's it for now, there may be some more, when I visit my parents house for a sort out.....

17-04-2009, 09:06 PM
**BUMP**

Gonna ebay this if none is of interest...

Just thought i would ask...

DeckstarDeluxe
17-04-2009, 09:11 PM
alan just had a look at the par 64's on ebay and they are selling for roughly £16 brand new?

Am lookin at uplighting solutions so could be interested

17-04-2009, 09:21 PM
alan just had a look at the par 64's on ebay and they are selling for roughly £16 brand new?

Am lookin at uplighting solutions so could be interested

I've PM'd you.

Cheers
Alan

kjdiscos
20-04-2009, 05:08 PM
I've PM'd you.

Cheers
Alan

HI Alan,

I am very intrested in the 6u case Do you think you could put it in a box for a courier to bring ?

Rowleys
20-04-2009, 05:23 PM
in trested in the 4U jkust gotta sell mine lol

26-04-2009, 04:59 PM
Right, I've finally got round to getting some stuff out of the garage to sell:-

I have photographed all of these and you can view them here:-

http://www.blacktiedj.co.uk/stuff_for_sale.htm

All sensible offers considered & we may be able to meet up with regards to delivery.....

I'll accept cash, cheque, BACS or Paypal.

Two x Doughty Tank Traps
I bought these for use at a theme event and used them once, they have lived in my garage ever since, bit of surface rust on one of them, however, this would be easily cleaned off and treated.
Takes 2inch tube.
£125 for the two + Delivery (Quite Heavy)

Two x Acme Spot Kings along with the prolight (adda) style cases
One of the lamps have gone in these units so i have reflected it in the price.
6 channel 150w discharge, moving head, good little units. Units have been used very little over the past 4 years, probably no more than 20 gigs.
£325 for the pair.

Six x Long Nose Floor Standing PAR 64
All these units have reflectors, 4 have 1000w bulbs in. Never been used, bought these for a large theme event and didn't get to use them.
£90 for the 6 + delivery

4U 19inch flight case, from 5Star Cases
A few scuffs and scratches on this case, there is a small hole on the bottom of the case (you can see the cut / hole on one of the photos, does not affect the strength of the case and could be filled, repaired quite simply, I think).
£20 + delivery

6U 19inch flight case from 5Star Cases
Again a few scuffs and scratches on this case, four drill holes on the bottom door, where a dimmer pack was mounted.
£25 + delivery

3m of Ladder Truss with Vertical Powerdrive Spigots REF68 / Truss Mount
As above really, has a little red paint on it, which was on it when i bought it.
2 x 1m sections and 1 x 40cm 1 x 60cm sections.
£130 + Delivery

I also have available for sale, which I haven't had chance to photograph....

2 x Abstract XP2
2 x Abstract XP3
With 2 x Adda Cases for the above.
These units do need repairs of some description, (i think the control board has gone in 2 of the units, so a bit of fault finding may be required.
£120 for the 4 units + delivery.
If anyone is remote interested in these XP's please do let me know.

That's it for now, there may be some more, when I visit my parents house for a sort out.....

I have now sold:-

The Two flightcases
The Acme Spot Kings
I think i have a buyer for the truss.

The good news is that i've managed to find the other bulbs for the PAR CANS so they are now available with a bulb for each unit.