PDA

View Full Version : Additional Web Site Pages

visualdjmax
16-04-2009, 07:42 PM
Going through the stages of updating the website. Gradually adding more pages and images etc. Some of you will be pleased to know a few new vids as well (LOL). Basically this is the new add on or extras page. I have been getting a few enquiries for doing chill out areas etc, which makes a change.

http://www.visualdj.co.uk/visual_lounge.php

Cheers MAX

Solitaire Events Ltd
16-04-2009, 07:44 PM
So, whose site is it then Max, yours or Penguins?

How does it work, just out of interest?

Daryll
16-04-2009, 08:03 PM
Hi Max.
A little of topic but.
If you go to your main page , Avast anti virus pops up with message.

www.visualdj.co.uk/
HTML:IFrame-DB [Trj].
Trojan Horse

Probally nothing , but worth a check.

Cheers

Daryll

visualdjmax
16-04-2009, 08:03 PM
So, whose site is it then Max, yours or Penguins?

How does it work, just out of interest?

Basically I have very good bosses at Penguins. Penguins is my day job and Visualdj I own and run. So that there are no conflicts of interests Visualdj is run out of the offices of Penguins and under the Penguins umbrella.

I own the name, website and kit as a sub contractor. Does that all make sense mate?

Cheers MAX

Solitaire Events Ltd
16-04-2009, 08:05 PM
I own the name, website and kit as a sub contractor. Does that all make sense mate?

Nope....:D

I'll chat to you at the show. Ooh, weren't you coming over this week? :offtopic: :o

visualdjmax
16-04-2009, 08:06 PM
Hi Max.
A little of topic but.
If you go to your main page , Avast anti virus pops up with message.

www.visualdj.co.uk/
HTML:IFrame-DB [Trj].
Trojan Horse

Probally nothing , but worth a check.

Cheers

Daryll

Cheers Daryl. I am on Safari and I get nothing. I will send it to the web bloke and see what he says. Thanks for the Heads UP.

visualdjmax
16-04-2009, 08:17 PM
Nope....:D

I'll chat to you at the show. Ooh, weren't you coming over this week? :offtopic: :o

I didn't think so! I am really bad at explaining stuff! In a nut shell it is like Penguins booking Solitaire for a DJ and Rig they book me for a Video DJ and Rig. Is that clearer?

Mate I forgot!!! might be a nightmare as I have got some last minute work in. Can we do early next week Monday night?

Solitaire Events Ltd
16-04-2009, 08:23 PM
I didn't think so! I am really bad at explaining stuff! In a nut shell it is like Penguins booking Solitaire for a DJ and Rig they book me for a Video DJ and Rig. Is that clearer?

Mate I forgot!!! might be a nightmare as I have got some last minute work in. Can we do early next week Monday night?

Got a managers meeting on Monday, so can't do then...cricket Tuesday, football Thursday.

visualdjmax
16-04-2009, 08:27 PM
Got a managers meeting on Monday, so can't do then...cricket Tuesday, football Thursday.

Wednesday Sport Billy?

Solitaire Events Ltd
16-04-2009, 08:28 PM
Wednesday Sport Billy?

That's my son, not me...don't want to give you a false impression!

Should be OK for Wednesday.

rob1963
16-04-2009, 11:34 PM
Cheers Daryl. I am on Safari

Have a nice time.

:D

visualdjmax
16-04-2009, 11:54 PM
Have a nice time.

:D

Excellent. Took me a while but got it in the end. Cheers Rob

DJMaxG
12-07-2009, 02:35 AM
Basically I have very good bosses at Penguins. Penguins is my day job and Visualdj I own and run. So that there are no conflicts of interests Visualdj is run out of the offices of Penguins and under the Penguins umbrella.

Cheers MAX

So what does your day job involve, paperwork and answering the phone?

Nice logo on 'VisualDJ.co.uk' - did you design it yourself?