PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Miracled

womble
16-04-2009, 08:49 PM
The title just about sums it up really. I'm looking for a Miracled, rather than pay £115 for a new one, if anyone has a preloved one I'd provide it with a good home.

I could also do with a cheap DMX controller that would allow me to control said Miracled, 4xDynamo Scanners and some DMX Par Cans (when I get them).

Thanks
Chris.

Dynamic Entertainment
16-04-2009, 08:56 PM
Chris, no MiracLED (sorry mate), but do you have a spare laptop kicking about because i would seriously recommend getting Daslight as you controller. Quite a cheap option, if you already have a laptop.

Jiggles
16-04-2009, 08:58 PM
Or American DJ MyDMX is another option.

womble
16-04-2009, 08:59 PM
I'm on a Macbook, is it Apple-patible?

Dynamic Entertainment
16-04-2009, 09:03 PM
Nope, its Microshaft only. Same with ADJ and Sweetlight. Sorry :(

DeckstarDeluxe
16-04-2009, 09:04 PM
for a mircaled you dont need anything more than a ca-8 controller as i owe two and theres nothing i can really do with my £180 dmx controller than i cant do with my ca-8.

I have two mircaled i would consider selling as a pair and would let them go for £200 including a ca-8 controller postage and packing.

Dynamic Entertainment
16-04-2009, 09:08 PM
But you cant link the CA-8 from the MiracLED into the Dynamos and Par cans at the same time Neil. Been in your situation and its a pain in the backside having 3 CA-8 controllers and wiring past the other lights. In one, out the other is by far easiest. :)

DeckstarDeluxe
16-04-2009, 09:13 PM
But you cant link the CA-8 from the MiracLED into the Dynamos and Par cans at the same time Neil. Been in your situation and its a pain in the backside having 3 CA-8 controllers and wiring past the other lights. In one, out the other is by far easiest. :)

I didnt say you could Im just letting him know not to expect a fancy dan dmx system to get anything more out of the mircaleds. Pretty much the same with most led lights.

Dynamos and par cans are a different story.

Dynamic Entertainment
16-04-2009, 09:23 PM
I get what you mean, but you can do a hell of a lot more with the MiracLED if you have a DMX controller than you can with the CA-8.

DeckstarDeluxe
16-04-2009, 09:49 PM
I get what you mean, but you can do a hell of a lot more with the MiracLED if you have a DMX controller than you can with the CA-8.

Like........

Im talking about useful things here. I can adjust shutters etc.. but it doesnt add anything that I would consider using in a light show.

I guess if you do create your own "scenes" then thats abit different but even then its only really blackout or selecting one of the eleven pre set shows.

Dynamic Entertainment
16-04-2009, 09:59 PM
Like........

Im talking about useful things here. I can adjust shutters etc.. but it doesnt add anything that I would consider using in a light show.

I guess if you do create your own "scenes" then thats abit different but even then its only really blackout or selecting one of the eleven pre set shows.

With a bit of jiggery-pokery you can get a slow fade on the coloured rings, which looks really good. Absolute ballache to do, but looks good with smoke and for slow songs.