PDA

View Full Version : Help required with regards to cdg burning?

dmckaraoke
24-04-2009, 12:06 PM
Does anyone have or know where to get a cdg burner drive?

only looking to burn 1 cd with 4 tracks on it as a back up for friend of mine who is a drag act...he has the originals but on different discs put would like to be on one disc..

Please help thanks..even pm am sure he would even pay for it..

womble
24-04-2009, 01:12 PM
I believe that any lightscribe drive will read and write cdg files, but they do not advertise the fact.

I have a Lacie dvd drive for reading, but never tried writing.

Digitalsounds
24-04-2009, 01:16 PM
I believe that any lightscribe drive will read and write cdg files, but they do not advertise the fact.

I have a Lacie dvd drive for reading, but never tried writing.

You would be correct also earlioer Plextor drive also do this but they have since dropped support for cdg, you also need to check if what you are about to copy is legal.

discomobiledj
24-04-2009, 01:30 PM
Not sure if this helps:

http://www.audiograbber.com-us.net/boards/ubb/Forum1/HTML/003448.html

gazzak
24-04-2009, 05:02 PM
If you use mp3+g tools to convert the disc to a cue file you should then be able to burn it to cdg from the cue file in nero, most drives can do this.

dmckaraoke
24-04-2009, 05:27 PM
If you use mp3+g tools to convert the disc to a cue file you should then be able to burn it to cdg from the cue file in nero, most drives can do this.

Wit that easy...? i wish

gazzak
24-04-2009, 05:33 PM
Yes, it's a long time since I've done it and there is a bit more to it than that.

gazzak
24-04-2009, 06:15 PM
Yes, it's a long time since I've done it and there is a bit more to it than that.

Using Mp3+g toolz first rip cdg to audio+g then convert audio+g to bin then using Nero burn from image to cdg, I've just done it and hope it works for you.