PDA

View Full Version : ACME Tango help?

alexlite
30-04-2009, 11:05 AM
Hi, thinking of buying the ACME Tango LED light, from what i can see in a youtube video it looks pretty impressive, more importantly i want something that is cheap that blasts out alot of light, and is bright? Would the Tango fit the bill? I only have Tango money to spend, considering its only going to be used to fill the room up with a little more light, the only lights i have so far are the JBSystems Smart Gobo Lights x4 with the controller on a disco stand, these lights are 100 watt each and not that bright so im looking for something that will blast some light into the hall, also thinking par cans?

PAR CANS OR TANGO?

I'm lost?

Cheers,

SC Events
30-04-2009, 12:59 PM
The youtube videos make it look good, but I have seen one in real life and I wasn't impressed at all!

This, of course, is only my opinion :D

Excalibur
30-04-2009, 06:52 PM
The youtube videos make it look good, but I have seen one in real life and I wasn't impressed at all!

This, of course, is only my opinion :D

And FWIW, I have seen one in real life and I was impressed!

This, of course, is only my opinion. :confused:

You'd be well advised to see one in the flesh.

I thought the American DJ Reflex was a DMX version of this, but I'm not sure. :confused:

Dance FX
01-05-2009, 05:01 PM
We have the tango and the led tango and for the money they are very good lights.

OllieJames
01-05-2009, 05:31 PM
Personally, I don't like the tango as the mirror movement is limited.

The_Blue_Dragon
06-05-2009, 10:58 PM
Ive seen these often and I think they look great.

Djmaxtedo
18-05-2009, 10:58 PM
I used to have a tango until recently but thought it was a great lighting effect for the price. Only fault was that the output cable was too short :D.