PDA

View Full Version : haze fluid??

nathc0607
03-05-2009, 06:02 AM
hi

I’ve just bought a hp-2s hazer. I’m having a few problems with it. It works fine with the smoke fluid it came with. But when I try to use light haze fluid nothing seems to happen. Any ideas?
And before anyone says it I know the haze fluid won’t be as visible as the smoke fluid but literally nothing is coming out.

Mark Wild
03-05-2009, 11:45 AM
I use the same hazer? Fazer? smoke machine with fan? whatever, what exactly is the fluid your using maybe its for a much higher end machine?

You might want to introduce yourself mate in the newbie section, I'm sure one of the mod fathers will be here to point you in the right direction. :)

spin mobile disco
03-05-2009, 01:57 PM
You should be able to hear it pumping. if you cant it may be a blockage. A light haze is invisible to the naked eye and can only be seen by your lights as they are used. This is kind of the entire point of the light haze fluids. They also dissipate faster in my experience so require contant use rather than bursts which you use when using thicker fluid.

OllieJames
03-05-2009, 02:10 PM
Only issue I had was my Hazer stopped pumping any out, turns out i just had to fill the tank up a bit more, although it was 1/4 full :s If this doesn't solve your problem, try some dense haze fluid? I'm looking to get some as I think the light haze dissipates too quickly, like Matt said.

Spirits High
03-05-2009, 02:47 PM
hi

I’ve just bought a hp-2s hazer. I’m having a few problems with it. It works fine with the smoke fluid it came with. But when I try to use light haze fluid nothing seems to happen. Any ideas?
And before anyone says it I know the haze fluid won’t be as visible as the smoke fluid but literally nothing is coming out.

You might want to introduce yourself mate in the newbie section, I'm sure one of the mod fathers will be here to point you in the right direction. :)

Please introduce yourself in the newbies section ;)

nathc0607
05-05-2009, 07:16 PM
i cant hear it pumping at all. i have ordered some different fluid to see how that goes.