Is it from an expensive shoe?

Solitaire Events Ltd
04-05-2009, 08:28 PM
Is it from an expensive shoe?

And this is from the man who gives advice on spelling. :p

rob1963
04-05-2009, 08:40 PM
And this is from the man who gives advice on spelling. :p

Well Darren, I'm beginning to think I'm fighting a losing battle, and you know what they say, if you can't beat them...

:D

SC Events
04-05-2009, 09:33 PM
and you know what they say, if you can't beat them...

...Don't have kids! :p :D

Larry B Entertainment
13-05-2009, 12:56 PM
I sold my soul to the devil but hell was full so I came back ;)

Solitaire Events Ltd
13-05-2009, 12:59 PM
I sold my soul to the devil but hell was full so I came back ;)

As a different user? ;)

Larry B Entertainment
13-05-2009, 01:03 PM
As a different user? ;)

:( I dont get that one ?

Solitaire Events Ltd
13-05-2009, 01:11 PM
:( I dont get that one ?

No, I didn't think you would. ;)

Larry B Entertainment
13-05-2009, 01:16 PM
So what did you mean then ?

Solitaire Events Ltd
13-05-2009, 01:21 PM
Does the best DJ in the world ring any bells?

JDB Entertainment
13-05-2009, 01:33 PM
I can see where this heading and it isn't to heaven! :P

Larry B Entertainment
13-05-2009, 01:40 PM
Yes it does ring some bells. One of my work mates messing about when I was out of the office the other day. I didn't think no more of it to be honest. They have seen me on this forum and I leave it minimized when I'm out of the room sometimes. They signed in to windows on their log in so I didn't even realise to start with. I get the comments now, if you are going to accuse me of something at least tell me straight. It would be no surprise that my registered IP matches the account he made up, it was the same machine, could have been any of the 800+ machines we have on the college network.
I have been a member since 2005 and have I one tried to make 'Trouble'.

Solitaire Events Ltd
13-05-2009, 01:47 PM
Yes it does ring some bells. One of my work mates messing about when I was out of the office the other day. I didn't think no more of it to be honest. They have seen me on this forum and I leave it minimized when I'm out of the room sometimes. They signed in to windows on their log in so I didn't even realise to start with. I get the comments now, if you are going to accuse me of something at least tell me straight. It would be no surprise that my registered IP matches the account he made up, it was the same machine, could have been any of the 800+ machines we have on the college network.

If you knew this all along then why didn't you mention it. You could have just PM'd me and let me know that is was someone messing about.

You have got the same IP address. You weren't on at the same time as him, but just after. I saw you looking at the rules after someone mentioned it was against them to register 2 accounts. What are we supposed to think?

Now it's out in the open, perhaps you'd like to send this other person's emails address, so I can get the full story?

Solitaire Events Ltd
13-05-2009, 01:48 PM
I have been a member since 2005 and have I one tried to make 'Trouble'.

Which is why I didn't accuse you in the first place, but a PM would have been nice to let me know the situation.

Mark Wild
13-05-2009, 01:53 PM
It was my mate guv honest ! lol

So what's for sale ! :D

Larry B Entertainment
13-05-2009, 01:57 PM
If you knew this all along then why didn't you mention it. You could have just PM'd me and let me know that is was someone messing about.

You have got the same IP address. You weren't on at the same time as him, but just after. I saw you looking at the rules after someone mentioned it was against them to register 2 accounts. What are we supposed to think?

Now it's out in the open, perhaps you'd like to send this other person's emails address, so I can get the full story?

As I said I didn't think any more of it, I told him off, thats why there hasnt been no more post's from the name. He also knew my password as I had it written down on my desk (silly place to put it know i realise) so signed me off and on, even leaving a comment from me !!! I looked at the rules when I had found out what he was doing to show him that It will look like it's me and I will get it in the neck.
It didnt click straight away about the comments earlier in the thread, a lot has happened since last Friday.

If it happens again I will PM you, sorry for not doing this time.

PS. Delete that account so he cant mess about with it again.

Larry B Entertainment
13-05-2009, 01:59 PM
So what's for sale ! :D

James' soul, open to offers :p

Shaun
13-05-2009, 02:10 PM
If it happens again I will PM you, sorry for not doing this time.

PS. Delete that account so he cant mess about with it again.

I've deleted his account. We'll say no more about it. :beer1: