PDA

View Full Version : Wanted - Martin PR1

Bath Disco
07-05-2009, 05:50 PM
Please read :)

In addition to this (http://www.mobilediscodirectory.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=14275) topic, only Senior members (members with over 100 posts and 3 months membership) may offer items for sale in wanted ads placed by our members.

Just to clarify, you may not sell, or offer an item for sale in a 'wanted' topic if you have less than 100 posts and a minimum of 3 months membership on the forum.

Thank you.

Excalibur
07-05-2009, 06:08 PM
Please read :)

Since I didn't see the original post I'm at a disadvantage, but aren't folk allowed to ask for things in here? I said they weren't, and had to eat humble pie.

Bath Disco
07-05-2009, 06:30 PM
I need 100 posts I think, that will take years as I have lots on my plate helping on other sites and DJ related stuff.

Never mind.

Penfold42
07-05-2009, 07:16 PM
Since I didn't see the original post I'm at a disadvantage, but aren't folk allowed to ask for things in here? I said they weren't, and had to eat humble pie.

They were asking to buy from someone/anyone....
Not trying to insult anyone here but you can read this in the selling part of the forum.....

Buy and sell disco related items in here. You must have been a member at least 3 months, and have over 100 posts to use this facility.

I've left the title unchanged so it wouldn't be rocket science....:)
I maybe wrong...If I am, i'll stand and be counted...:)

Excalibur
07-05-2009, 08:07 PM
They were asking to buy from someone/anyone....
Not trying to insult anyone here but you can read this in the selling part of the forum.....

I've left the title unchanged so it wouldn't be rocket science....:)
I maybe wrong...If I am, i'll stand and be counted...:)

OK, I brought this up in post#5, and appeared to be wrong.

http://www.mobilediscodirectory.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=19610

If I'm not missing something, have the goalposts moved? I said the post was ineligible for the reasons you've posted. I was wrong then, are you wrong now? No pointscoring, I just want to know. Perhaps we could have a definitive pronouncement from on high?

Edit: Penmare, check posts #8 and #9. ;) ;)

Shaun
07-05-2009, 08:39 PM
OK, here goes...

Placing for sale ads - Only members with 100+ posts and 3 months+ membership may sell items on the forum.

Placing wanted ads - Any member may post a wanted ad, regardless of how many posts they have made or length of membership.

Tony, sorry if my posts were unclear.

Bath Disco, please feel free to PM me the details of your original post and I'll reinstate it. Thank you.

Penfold42
07-05-2009, 09:09 PM
OK, here goes...

Placing for sale ads - Only members with 100+ posts and 3 months+ membership may sell items on the forum.

Placing wanted ads - Any member may post a wanted ad, regardless of how many posts they have made or length of membership.

Tony, sorry if my posts were unclear.

Bath Disco, please feel free to PM me the details of your original post and I'll reinstate it. Thank you.
No problem Shaun....thank you. :)

OK, I brought this up in post#5, and appeared to be wrong.

http://www.mobilediscodirectory.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=19610

If I'm not missing something, have the goalposts moved? I said the post was ineligible for the reasons you've posted. I was wrong then, are you wrong now? No pointscoring, I just want to know. Perhaps we could have a definitive pronouncement from on high?

Edit: Penmare, check posts #8 and #9. ;) ;)
It would appear I was wrong.....:)

Sorry Bath Disco for the confusion. :)

*Goes and sits in the corner reading the rule book*

Shaun
07-05-2009, 09:12 PM
No problem Shaun....thank you. :)

It would appear I was wrong.....:)

Sorry Bath Disco for the confusion. :)

*Goes and sits in the corner reading the rule book*

In all fairness, the forum description added to the confusion. It did read as if buying and selling were restricted.

Buy and sell disco related items in here. You must have been a member at least 3 months, and have over 100 posts to use this facility.

That was written before we allowed members to place wanted ads without restrictions. The confusion is my fault.

Forum description now altered..

rob1963
07-05-2009, 11:16 PM
I need 100 posts I think, that will take years

It only took me 2 days!

:D