PDA

View Full Version : Wanted t-bar!

Cj_The_Dj
11-05-2009, 10:23 PM
I have some small gigs coming up but only have deck stand.

i need a tbar that with hold 2 barrles and 2 moonflowers. i was thinkin powerdrive or somthing as stong but I dont have alot of money.

can any one help

CJ.

DeckstarDeluxe
11-05-2009, 10:27 PM
Ollie is selling one

Charlie Brown
11-05-2009, 11:57 PM
Yeah if not I have one :) Your best just going to maplins by the time you have spent money on postage etc.

Cj_The_Dj
12-05-2009, 10:35 AM
Ollie is selling one

Im not sure if i would trust a maplins stand.

Excalibur
12-05-2009, 11:26 AM
Im not sure if i would trust a maplins stand.

Won't offer one of my Maplins ones then. :p

http://www.mobilediscodirectory.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=19493

discomobiledj
12-05-2009, 01:16 PM
I've used stands from Maplins and they are perfectly fine.

I've used two t-bars and the goalpost which lasted ages and never had a problem with.

Most shops actually sell the same t-bar but because it doesn't come from Maplins people think it will be better when in fact it's come from the same distributor.

Cj_The_Dj
12-05-2009, 05:15 PM
I've used stands from Maplins and they are perfectly fine.

I've used two t-bars and the goalpost which lasted ages and never had a problem with.

Most shops actually sell the same t-bar but because it doesn't come from Maplins people think it will be better when in fact it's come from the same distributor.

there's one on display at maplins for i think about 15 quid and i wouldn't trust anything more than 2 very small led light. and Ive also had the more expensive one and all the connections are plastic and brake easy.

Charlie Brown
12-05-2009, 05:31 PM
Well I must admit, they haven't with me. Served their purpose fine.

djsteve10
12-05-2009, 05:52 PM
CJ even them bigger T-bars from Maplins wont be strong enough to hold the abstract kit that I sold you if that is what you are wanting to hang on them.

You really want to be looking at winch stands preferbly powerdrive to get that lot up in the air.