PDA

View Full Version : logo help

bedrock
17-05-2009, 06:55 PM
Hi

I am trying to make my own logo but I am having problems looking for a good image
I have got my texted sorted in the gothic style but need a good picture I am trying to be different by giving clients a different sort of disco like I want them to feel like they are in a arena watching there favourite band .(if u are wondering how I can do that well I just mean with the lighting) . so something on the rock side of it but what says we do all types of music and also I am stuck for a slogan as well if any one can help it would be grate

Martin
:)

Note: Please refrain from using 'txt talk format on the forum. thanks*

Shaun
17-05-2009, 07:02 PM
I am trying to make my own logo but I am having problems looking for a good image

I'm confused, are you looking for a picture image or a logo? Both are very different?

If it's an image you're after, there are many stock photo websites where you should be able to purchase an image that's suitable. Try www.istockphoto.com.

JDB Entertainment
17-05-2009, 07:04 PM
grate?! ;)

As for ideas, have you got a website what we can see to give ideas along the same "theme".

James

bedrock
17-05-2009, 07:17 PM
yes i do have its http://www.myspace.com/martinsdiscos but i have not put it on my info about my self becaucse i dont want to dj all the time and i am just doing it for my local boys brigade and i want to look pro so thats why i want a logo to look the part

JDB Entertainment
17-05-2009, 07:20 PM
bedrock, may i suggest before you even think about a logo you look into buying a website domain and look at your spelling errors!

That to start with will give you a more "pro" look.

James

OllieJames
20-05-2009, 07:32 AM
Also, you've seen 'We Will Rock You' musical haven't you? The text and music used in your video is identical to the stage show... Is that a wise idea?

Anyway, back on topic, i agree with JBD. I think a proper URL wouldn't go a miss.

Candybeatdiscos
21-05-2009, 03:33 PM
another question - how did meatloaf inspire you to dj?