PDA

View Full Version : Mr Mayhem is the best

Sapphire Disco
18-05-2009, 09:16 PM
Thank you Mr Mayhem my daughter Katie and her school friends at Caversham Park primary school thoroughly enjoyed themselves today and can't wait for your return , you surely are the best in children's entertainment and I would recommend you show to anyone.

Thanks again

Paul Denslow

AKA Diamondgeezer

visualdjmax
18-05-2009, 09:51 PM
Well done Mr Mayhem!

Mayhem 1
19-05-2009, 06:59 AM
Many thanks for that fantastic post and very kind words Paul.

Yes I had to travel 1.5 hours but by god it was worth it mate!!!

I have already been told the school is going to re book me for their November party.

And a big thank you to Visualdjmax for your great response to,

Thanks Guys,

Ps, I have just noticed that I was right in the middle of both your home towns of Reading and Maidenhead!!!

I am back in the area on Saturday 30th May in Twyford at the scout hut
3pm - 5pm, pop along and say hello if you are not busy chaps.

DJ Frankie
19-05-2009, 08:14 AM
Gary are you coming back top Brean? We have a static caravan now which means we are down there on a regular basis.

Mayhem 1
19-05-2009, 11:40 AM
Hiya Frankie Mate, longtime no speak to buddy.

Me coming back to brean??? the jury is still out on that one mate, they are seeing how the new boy works out first (from what I have heard from brean fans he wont be there very long!!!

UltraBeat Entertainment
20-05-2009, 07:53 AM
Hiya Frankie Mate, longtime no speak to buddy.

Me coming back to brean??? the jury is still out on that one mate, they are seeing how the new boy works out first (from what I have heard from brean fans he wont be there very long!!!

Hope they get you back soon. Brean's entertainment hasn't been the same since you left. In fact since you've gone i think I've been going along the road from the leisure park for my entertainment needs.

From what I've seen on the park this year their doing very little for he young ones this year compared to previous years.

Charlie Brown
20-05-2009, 08:40 AM
And a big thank you to Visualdjmax for your great response to,

Ahh you make me laugh. The "big thank you" makes you sound like your doing a children's party :) :lol:

Well done Mr Mayhem :D

Mayhem 1
20-05-2009, 11:55 AM
Ultrabeat - I know mate, it is really bad because it is the children who are missing out.

Charlie - I say that because I mean it. When somebody posts the very kind words about me I will always say thank you. By the way - "Abig thank you" charlie for the kind words.

andyw
20-05-2009, 12:12 PM
are you on about the pontins in brean,we went there earlier in the year withall the family and the childrens entertainment was poor we thought it was because it was early in the season,we went last year and it was fantastic.if it is not mr mayhem let us know where you will be in brean and when(if it happens) .

UltraBeat Entertainment
20-05-2009, 01:18 PM
are you on about the pontins in brean,we went there earlier in the year withall the family and the childrens entertainment was poor we thought it was because it was early in the season,we went last year and it was fantastic.if it is not mr mayhem let us know where you will be in brean and when(if it happens) .

Pontins have always been poor in the entertainment department. Mayhem used to work in the Brean Leisure Park (the one that backs onto pontins site with the fun fair).

If you want quality entertainment in Brean that's free entry (even to non residents!) try the Seagull Inn just past pontins on the other side of the main room.

andyw
20-05-2009, 01:30 PM
thank you

Mayhem 1
20-05-2009, 03:02 PM
Unless I am back at Brean!!!

andyw
20-05-2009, 04:03 PM
Unless I am back at Brean!!!

so where is it then?:)

Mayhem 1
20-05-2009, 04:04 PM
Dickies Family Room is part of the Brean Leisure Complex mate.

Find that and you will find the family room

JDB Entertainment
20-05-2009, 04:42 PM
Pontins have always been poor in the entertainment department.

I have to disagree with you on this!!!!

I used to be a Pontins Bluecoat at Hemsby in Great Yarmouth and the kids entertainment was second to none!

Its all okay slagging off Pontins as a whole but it only takes 1 Bluecoat to let the team look bad!

If Pontins is that bad, why is Pontins Brean one of the longest serving Pontins sites?!

Anyway well done Mr Mayhem! :D

andyw
20-05-2009, 04:56 PM
I have to disagree with you on this!!!!

I used to be a Pontins Bluecoat at Hemsby in Great Yarmouth and the kids entertainment was second to none!

Its all okay slagging off Pontins as a whole but it only takes 1 Bluecoat to let the team look bad!

If Pontins is that bad, why is Pontins Brean one of the longest serving Pontins sites?!

Anyway well done Mr Mayhem! :D

i will say we've been to pontins brean twice in the last 2 yrs both on the sun holidays.the first year the entertainment was good but the accomadation was below poor imo and we do a lot of camping(no not that type with tents:) ) this year we had very good accomadation but the entertainment was not as good or organised but it was very early in the season.

Mayhem 1
22-05-2009, 06:19 AM
Frankie/Ultrabeat/Andy:

As soon as I get notice that I am back at Brean Next year I wll let you know chaps.

DJ Jules
22-05-2009, 06:52 AM
i will say we've been to pontins brean twice in the last 2 yrs both on the sun holidays.the first year the entertainment was good but the accomadation was below poor imo and we do a lot of camping(no not that type with tents:) ) this year we had very good accomadation but the entertainment was not as good or organised but it was very early in the season.

Interesting to know, we were thinking about going down there this weekend (we're in Bristol, so it's a 35min drive from us and my Auntie used to have a static just down the road from the Pontins site) - maybe not!

I've got to admit, we used to end up in the Seagull Inn regularly... But it used to get packed out to the point that they had bouncers on the door turning people away.

Julian

UltraBeat Entertainment
22-05-2009, 07:41 AM
Frankie/Ultrabeat/Andy:

As soon as I get notice that I am back at Brean Next year I wll let you know chaps.

So have you heard any rumours you might be asked back after everything?

Interesting to know, we were thinking about going down there this weekend (we're in Bristol, so it's a 35min drive from us and my Auntie used to have a static just down the road from the Pontins site) - maybe not!

I've got to admit, we used to end up in the Seagull Inn regularly... But it used to get packed out to the point that they had bouncers on the door turning people away.

Julian

If it's a free holiday then it must be worth it.

Been in there when its been busy but never been turned away. Remember i went down there to see the Wurzels mid holiday season. They were pretty much standing in the car park looking in:eek: Sardines and tin come to mind.

Mayhem 1
22-05-2009, 08:16 AM
I can not say to much at this point mate but.............. Brean has recieved many many complaints about me not being there!!!