PDA

View Full Version : Miley Cyrus - Hoedown Throwdown

DazzyD
30-05-2009, 11:22 AM
Hi all

This is not one of my favourite tracks but it's had a lot of requests at my regular karaoke. It's a family event at a local sports club and attracts a number of kids.

Does anyone know if it's out on any karaoke label yet? My regular searches has drawn a complete blank although there appear to be several movies on YouTube with it(?).

Any help greatly appreciated.

Penfold42
31-05-2009, 08:05 PM
I have no idea....but if I post on here...it may bump it a bit. :D

DazzyD
04-06-2009, 08:24 PM
He! He! Thanks Tone!

Still no responses though and I still can't find the track.

I managed to get out of last weeks karaoke though as I got a last minute football presentation and another (lady) DJ covered the karaoke for me!

DJ Jules
04-06-2009, 09:32 PM
Does anyone know if it's out on any karaoke label yet? My regular searches has drawn a complete blank although there appear to be several movies on YouTube with it(?).

That'd strike me as being an absolute :Censored: to sing!

Personally I think that track is destined for a very dusty bin somewhere, I've tried it at a few gigs lately with 7-12yr old girls and it's had barely any reaction.

Julian

DazzyD
05-06-2009, 03:30 PM
That'd strike me as being an absolute :Censored: to sing!

Personally I think that track is destined for a very dusty bin somewhere, I've tried it at a few gigs lately with 7-12yr old girls and it's had barely any reaction.

Julian

I did say in the OP that it isn't one of my favourite tracks!

But I pride myself on giving the punters what they want and the girls that have requested it have been to every karaoke I've done at the venue for the last few months. It's always nice when people see you've gone that extra mile for them. And that's just what I do!

Sarahjovi
05-06-2009, 10:23 PM
Sing To The World have just this minute released it!

http://www.singtotheworld.com/index.php?task=customDiscs&action=search&title=Hoedown%20Throwdown

Sarah:D

DJ Jules
06-06-2009, 07:17 AM
But I pride myself on giving the punters what they want and the girls that have requested it have been to every karaoke I've done at the venue for the last few months. It's always nice when people see you've gone that extra mile for them. And that's just what I do!

...and may you live longer for doing so... :)

I was just pointing out that once they've tried to sing it a few times, it's not likely to get requested again - and it'll probably be forgotten within 6 months anyway - just like 80% of the tracks I buy for the 11-15yr disco's :cool:

Julian

DazzyD
09-06-2009, 12:52 PM
Sing To The World have just this minute released it!

http://www.singtotheworld.com/index.php?task=customDiscs&action=search&title=Hoedown%20Throwdown

Sarah:D

Nice one, Sarah! Thanks for that! :beer1: I shall be looking in to that tonight.

...and may you live longer for doing so... :)

I was just pointing out that once they've tried to sing it a few times, it's not likely to get requested again - and it'll probably be forgotten within 6 months anyway - just like 80% of the tracks I buy for the 11-15yr disco's :cool:

Julian

You're probably right. But there aren't many karaoke tracks that have a lasting appeal. I've got thousands of tracks that have only been sang once or twice and quite a lot that have never been sung! This is why it's worth paying the extra for the Custom Burn discs as you get to choose the songs you want and leave out the rubbish stuff.