PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: Various Bits - Pair of EVL Moving Heads, 6x NJD Spectres plus more....

jamesh
01-06-2009, 07:00 PM
Well title says it all really... Had an upgrade recently so selling off some bits that are now not going to be used as the upgrade...

First up 2x EVL Mini Spot 150's with homemade black flightcase

I've just upgraded my Moving Heads to 4x EVL Prospot 250's so the mini spots are going to have to go as dont need the minispots and prospots... I'm going to keep hold of 2 minispots for the moment (unless i get an offer i can't refuse) but 2 of the newer shape black plastic cases are up for grabs....

So offers please for the pair with the flight cases

Moving head wise it's one of the main lighting effects i get great comments on - they really do add the wow factor!!!! And these aren't you basic halogen ones either... they have a 150w Discharge lamp in them so plenty bright enough for pretty much any event!

Also up for grabs

SOLD 1x Blue EVL Micro controller with power supply - great for controlling spins, proscans, prostars, minispots or any combination of them

6x NJD Spectres - which i bought (ex hire from a forum member) with a view to replacing a heap of my parcans for simple stage floods and colour washes but they seem to be a pain in the backside to get working on DMX with my other lighting so now going to stick with the pars and dimmer packs i have as don't have time to sit around and play with them to get past their qwerky DMX issues that apparently is well known! From what the internet says they work fine with the NJD spectre controller though and they can be picked up for £40 off ebay.... So once again offers please.... one pair of spectres now SOLD so only 4 left

Not in a major rush to get rid of them so stupid offers wont be accepted..

kjdiscos
01-06-2009, 07:04 PM
James what you looking at for 2 of the spectres ?

jamesh
01-06-2009, 07:05 PM
not sure any sensible offers will be considered....

kjdiscos
01-06-2009, 07:06 PM
not sure any sensible offers will be considered....

Could you get 2 in a box to send or do you have a cost on shipping ?

jamesh
01-06-2009, 07:08 PM
2 will fit in the one box - not sure on exact cost of shipping at the moment i will have to find out from the company that do all our shipping but wouldn't have thought it would be over £15

kjdiscos
01-06-2009, 07:11 PM
£80.00 for a pair delivered ?

Charlie Brown
01-06-2009, 07:28 PM
What is it exactly?

Solitaire Events Ltd
01-06-2009, 07:43 PM
What is it exactly?

Google is your friend. (http://www.jpleisure.co.uk/item616.htm)

Now get back to your revision young man! :D

Charlie Brown
01-06-2009, 07:47 PM
Please don't....have you not noticed that I use this forum to "divert my mind, of all things educational" :D

I feel calmer and collected on here. I know what you lot are talking about......unlike these bloody poems on Identity.

Danno13
01-06-2009, 07:50 PM
James, I'll have the micro controller off you.. add it to the invoice list :D

DJ Jules
01-06-2009, 08:15 PM
First up 2x EVL Mini Spot 150's with homemade black flightcase

Having Google'd them and found the spec's on the EVL website, I'm interested, but as I can't find anyone who is selling them and have no clue what they would have cost originally, I have no idea what a fair offer is. Can you drop me a PM with a ballpark figure?

Ta,

Julian

jamesh
02-06-2009, 11:09 AM
£80.00 for a pair delivered ?

Nope sorry i'd rather keep them than sell at £80 for 2 of them... But thanks for the offer.

James, I'll have the micro controller off you.. add it to the invoice list :D

Cool no problem :beer1:

Having Google'd them and found the spec's on the EVL website, I'm interested, but as I can't find anyone who is selling them and have no clue what they would have cost originally, I have no idea what a fair offer is. Can you drop me a PM with a ballpark figure?

Ta,

Julian

Will do now....

kjdiscos
02-06-2009, 11:22 AM
Nope sorry i'd rather keep them than sell at £80 for 2 of them... But thanks for the offer.

Cool no problem :beer1:

Will do now....

What price are you looking for then james for a pair ?

jamesh
02-06-2009, 03:55 PM
Dont really know but for £80 delivered i might as well keep them. They are roughly £100 each new (plus delivery) so even if you took their new value and halved it you'd be looking at more than £80 + delivery.

Micro controller now sold... will go back and update original thread...

jamesh
09-06-2009, 04:30 PM
A pair of the spectres are now sold as is the micro controller... Still willing to take sensible offers on the other items.