PDA

View Full Version : Children's entertainer Kit

djadamhill
24-06-2009, 07:58 PM
After months of searching around for things to include in my children's parties I have found just the things I have been looking for to make the 2hours basically none stop games, fun and laughter and my re-booking rate has gone through the roof.

Now I am planning on putting together everything I use in the party into a kit for other entertainers so you guys don't have to have things coming from germany and america like I did but could simply pick up the phone or send an email and purchase the complete kit.

It would include booking software which runs in access, all the equipment for the games, certificate templates, prizes, sticker templates, colouring sheet templates (with your contact details on) brochure template and so on.

It cost me well over £100.00 but I've managed to find it all from wholesalers now and improvised on other things.

I am not going to tell you the games just yet becuase I haven't tried them all to see if they work as well as I hope.

So at the moment the cost of the complete kit is around £50.00
Would people be willing to pay that much and have a complete party kit?
What would you like in a party kit?

This is just a bit of research for now and I am hoping to launch the kit in August.

Thanks for your help.

andyw
24-06-2009, 08:07 PM
i will sell you all the equipment to play the mummy game and even supply some blank card to make some certificates with for £49:)

no sorry i won't be interested

DazzyD
24-06-2009, 09:46 PM
It's a nice thought but the templates you mention can all be downloaded online free of charge. There are loads of kids websites that you can download stuff from and it's all easily found with simple Google searches.

As for the booking software, I would think everyone on here already has their own way of recording bookings. I use Lotus Approach for my booking system which I built myself and have tweaked/added to over the years and it has never let me down.

As for party equipment, I use a combination of two online suppliers (neither in Germany or America - both are UK-based) mixed with visits to the local pound shop. Costs for these things are accounted for in my prices (plus a little mark-up for my trouble in sourcing and buying them).

So, with regards to your plan. Good luck but...

I'm out. ;)

JDB Entertainment
24-06-2009, 09:50 PM
As above! Not a chance I would pay £50 for what you are offering.

Anything can be sourced via the internet in a matter of minutes.

Also with my background of been a Bluecoat I have a lot of games that I use and never run out of new ideas!

James